Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Well then...

Vote PTBN

if we can't even find a replacement for crusher this might be the best option?

Not a bad plan, but what if said player has a power role? If about can't get anywhere or find a replacement, I agree that's a decent plan...I'd just be concerned

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then...

Vote PTBN

I agree with this. Yes, the player may have a role, but if someone won't replace him, there's nothing we can do. SharrowMod could potentially switch his power with someone else and if he's scum there is other balancing things he can do to rectify that. We're kinda in a standstill right now unless we all want to get rid of Pac.

I'm just north of San Antonio. Don't get there often enough but that BBQ is awesome. Glad you liked it.

Lol at Mardi Gras feel. Was thinking the same though as the family and I had similar fun in Port Aransas for Spring Break. Just got back yesterday.

I got stuck in San Antonio for 3 days during a freeze. All the roads were closed. Fun town, for a day.

Well then...

Vote PTBN

Unvote

Vote PTBN

Not a bad plan, but what if said player has a power role? If about can't get anywhere or find a replacement, I agree that's a decent plan...I'd just be concerned

Then we let 80 blind hammer him, turns out he was actually Cop, and then I'll throw an emo fit just to be consistent.

lulz -- that'd be so much irony, the universe may implode.

Verbal consents to helping blind lynch someone who turns out to be a cop, encouraging 80 of all people to do it. At the same time, Nae who claimed cop suggests we blind lynch the guy who turns out to be the cop.

unvote, vote: PTBN

do-it-for-the-lulz.jpg

There is always a risk of hitting a power. Especially the way ya'll like to blind lynch. As far as if ptbn is mafia? Oh well... lucky town. I don't think that should mean Sharrowmod then does something to balance the odds again. There is always a possibility, however small, that we could hit mafia day one anyways. It very rarely happens but it DOES happen.

It is risky though because ptbn cannot say anything since he doesn't exist. I'll go that way or Pac I guess and then Pac can replace PTBN.

I get the logic to lynch PTBN, but it's unnecessary. There will be a lynch today, probably a NK tonight, so that if Sharrow can't find someone to replace Crusher today, the odds are that there will be someone newly dead who will be able to replace him tomorrow.

unvote

vote: Leelou

I ended up filling one out and picked mizzou to win. Is that retarded.

Nah - they've got a shot. I'd dont think its as good as other teams but its not retarded by any means.

However, I do believe like the last 15 of 18 National Champs have won their conference, which Mizzou did not.

Ape (2) - Nolder, Smash

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (4) - SMC, Leelou, 80, Migisi

PTBN (5) - Brett, Hess, Nae, JIf, AVM

Hess (2) - Verbal, Ape

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (2) - JC, Slats

Nolder (1) - Tina

Not voting (1) - PTBN

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

@Ape -- It means "Player to be Named." Crusher needs to be replaced, but there is no one willing to replace him.

@SharrowMod -- Are you open to the accommodations I suggested on the PTBN? Such as switching his role with someone else or if he's scum give them something to balance it out?

It's a guaranteed blind lynch if we go PTBN, but with accommodation, it can work.

@SharrowMod -- Are you open to the accommodations I suggested on the PTBN? Such as switching his role with someone else or if he's scum give them something to balance it out?

If I ever decide to effect the balance of the game in any way, I won't be announcing it to the players.

If I ever decide to effect the balance of the game in any way, I won't be announcing it to the players.

Good to know. That's a yes.

Unvote: Pac

Vote: PTBN

Prayers to you and your family, Nae

I get the logic to lynch PTBN, but it's unnecessary. There will be a lynch today, probably a NK tonight, so that if Sharrow can't find someone to replace Crusher today, the odds are that there will be someone newly dead who will be able to replace him tomorrow.

unvote

vote: Leelou

I agree with slats' thoughts on this. I will need to do a reread later to see whom I think the best lynch option would be. It seems we are not killing Pac.

Prayers with you Nae.

Ape (2) - Nolder, Smash

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (2) - 80, Migisi

PTBN (6) - Brett, Hess, Nae, AVM, SMC, Leelou,

Hess (2) - Verbal, Ape

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (2) - JC, Slats

Nolder (1) - Tina

Migisi (1) - JIF

Not voting (1) - PTBN

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch