Just Got Banned From Jets Insider

Maxman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't realize things had soured with the mods over there. I think I still am one. :D So fill me in here. Bob's not a mod but isn't banned? GameFace = jm67?? Sorry, I've been away from the action lately.

That's pretty much the deal, T-Mac. I didn't know things had soured, either. I guess Sean didn't appreciate me consorting with people he threw out.

I've told 100 people - it's his site and he can do what he wants with it. I'm not changing that tune, now, just because I'm not the enforcer anymore.

All the JI Regulars have pretty much left.

Not all of us have left, but even I have taken a break over the past few weeks. The constant mock drafts and apparent offseason invasion of 16 year olds has somewhat annoyed me and some others. They (the youngins) will disappear when the draft comes around.

Not all of us have left, but even I have taken a break over the past few weeks. The constant mock drafts and apparent offseason invasion of 16 year olds has somewhat annoyed me and some others. They (the youngins) will disappear when the draft comes around.

SMOOTHIE SOOTHIE will be very successful over there... with him an his children..... \:D/

Ok, since this is the most active thread, I am going to ask a little question... please don't mind my interruption...

How do I view just the *NEW* posts in each thread? It always takes me to the first post or the first post in a selected page.

Thanks in advance for you time. :?

im having the same problem too......cute kid bro

Dudes,

It's Sean's board over there. If that's what he wants to do, that's fine with me. Sorry to anybody that got "in trouble" for checking this place out. We don't want to start sh*t with Sooth, or with JI. That place was cool for a long time, and it stil has it's merits. I met a ton of great people on there and I'm glad to have the opportunity to talk to them here, but let's not make this a JI vs. JN thing. You all are welcome here, and I think you get the general feel of what we want this place to be, which is laid-back, so we have to be careful not to piss in the pool, ya know what I mean? Let's just have fun.

And for anyone that gets banned over there, despair not. Max and I are building the best board ever here, and the front page will be up soon, we're going to have a chatroom for game days, we're going to have contests. And while we're not going to censor people, we're going to keep the boring crap to a minimum--no onslaught of mock drafts and whatnot. So, it's all good, in other words.

Seems like alot of the posters from ganggreen.com, who are mostly 16 year old kids, went to JI. It has come just about unreadable IMO. So many mock draft threads, posts being deleted and threads that make no sense. Good to see a new and improved message board up and running. Now, shall we get on with the 37 mock drafts for the day??? :lol::lol:

Hang on to your mocks, I say! We're having a mock draft competition. Winner gets a phat JN T-Shirt. Stay tuned!

Seems like alot of the posters from ganggreen.com, who are mostly 16 year old kids, went to JI. It has come just about unreadable IMO. So many mock draft threads, posts being deleted and threads that make no sense. Good to see a new and improved message board up and running. Now, shall we get on with the 37 mock drafts for the day??? :lol::lol:

Bob I was going to send you a PM about this. But I figured what the hell, just post it here.

Sean thinks he is smart. But he gives himself way too much credit.

{This part was edited}

Real classy.

I loved the time he posted thanking everybody for their work on the site. The server guy, the photographers, the writers, the posters, everyone.

Oh except the MODS that do all the actual work.

I looked up Ungrateful a$$hole on websters.com. It pointed me to www.soothie.com

if you can find that thread, it was me that threw up a bunch of laugh faces and said what about your mods and then he responded of yeah them too

Hi Bren, my name is Tom. Can I be your flunkie? :lol: When am I getting on the field to interview Kevin Mawae about gay Samoan rights issues? :lol::lol::lol:

btw, I predict you'll be back on that board in about 4 hours. I think he's just letting off steam. :lol:

no warning....NO PINK SLIP ...no nothing....your FIRED.....HOW PROFESSIONAL

Hi Bren, my name is Tom. Can I be your flunkie? :lol: When am I getting on the field to interview Kevin Mawae about gay Samoan rights issues? :lol::lol::lol:

btw, I predict you'll be back on that board in about 4 hours. I think he's just letting off steam. :lol:

I will get u a credential this year... I got connections...

no warning....NO PINK SLIP ...no nothing....your FIRED.....HOW PROFESSIONAL

Isn't life strange.

All I do over there is break balls and I'm still there and Bren gets the boot.

Maybe if you cuddled up to PennyBoyWonder instead of the cheap shot artist, you'd still be there. :wink:

Come on Bren, you'd get used to those ears eventually. :lol::lol:

Archived