Reggie Nelson resigns with Bengals

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Reggie Nelson, who's got 4 years (or whenever the extension ends) until his next good season.

Mark Barron/George Iloka.+ Landry are and were just fine with me.

I just don't think you can take a S at 16. I know he's your guy, but the only way I do that is if the viable passrush options are gone and so is Floyd.

I just don't think you can take a S at 16. I know he's your guy, but the only way I do that is if the viable passrush options are gone and so is Floyd.

No, I agree. I think comp picks will give some maneuverability to target guys early in the draft that they want. So basically play with the early part of the draft to get specific guys who can be plugged in and played. Barron at 16 is a tough sell right now anyway, but Barron in the late first/early 2nd on a trade up? Fine with me.

A really...really bad sign imo. They couldn't pull this guy away from Cincinnati? Seriously???

We root for a perennial loser. Sanchez extension + dumb Rex not knowing about all the drama + smarmy Mike T = same old Jets

**** the jets they need to grab their heads out of their asses. It's a ******* shame. I'm sick of this ****ng off season already. Hey jets fo go **** yourself you useless ******* cunts.

But how do you REALLY feel Mick ?

We were Antoine Winfielded.

But in those days we had the mighty Herminator and you could not blame if anyone with half a brain walked away from him.

We used to be the most cherished destination till last off season and now even 2nd rate players are walking away from us.

Welcome to the world created by Holmes!

We were Antoine Winfielded.

But in those days we had the mighty Herminator and you could not blame if anyone with half a brain walked away from him.

We used to be the most cherished destination till last off season and now even 2nd rate players are walking away from us.

Welcome to the world created by Holmes!

We've been Winfielded, Aso'd and Nelsoned LOL.

I am sure that we had the opportunity to overpay for this guy. Glad to see we passed.

Draft a Safety

Bring back the one or 2 that are available from last year

Move Cro if needed

Profit???

Drafting a safety could be a little bit of needle in the haystack...it's not a great crop of prospects but every year there's always a few dark horses that will end up overachieving in the NFL. Jets just need to land one of those guys. I would rather them not reach on one early and just target and land at least one mid or late rounds and hope they chose the right guy. Atogwe would be sorta interesting but he's 31 has been on the decline and is really neither young or fast which is what they've been saying they're looking for.

Archived