Tebow to Miami?

BroadwayJ667

According to a radio report by ESPN's John Clayton over the weekend, if the Denver Broncos close the deal with quarterback Peyton Manning, the rumor circulating is that the Broncos may then trade quarterback Tim Tebow to the Patriots.

OK that would be interesting. I'd like to see it just to see what Belichick would have in mind.

Everyone says Jacksonville, but they have not had a game blacked out in two years (attendance) and drafted their franchise QB in Blane Gabbert last year and now have Chad Henne to back him up. Doesn't seem like a fit to me.

Good points. I just think they are claiming to be an ailing franchise. Tebow is a lengend in that area and would instantaniously change the sales strategy of the franchise single handedly. unfortunately not everything is a "football"decision.

According to a radio report by ESPN's John Clayton over the weekend, if the Denver Broncos close the deal with quarterback Peyton Manning, the rumor circulating is that the Broncos may then trade quarterback Tim Tebow to the Patriots.

That's just mean. If Denver trades Tebow, they should at least try to trade him someplace where he'd have a chance to start.

Archived