wow the playcalling was amazing eh?

Strifec1209

Alright the Jets are versing a terrible pass defence.... with a decimated secondary and you realize that brooks can ACTUALLY THROW...

so what do the jets do... run gaining 1 yard everytime, dump pass to the running back for 3-4 yards... during the start of the game it seemed like the jets delibritly wanted to lose. if thats your gameplan your going to lose, i thought you play to win the game eh herm.. dam you herm always dissapointing the fans

Brooks averaged like 3.6 yards per throw or something today.

the 3rd and 4 handoff to Curtis summed up Herm's time here.

yea the plays were all dumps... please the real problem is that HERM IS COMING BACK no matter what..

i have to believe that jets could have beat the pats but their playcalling on offence showed their surrender... they.. no the coaching just doesnt want to win.

There's a subsection of the NFL rulebook that the Jets must handoff to Martin every 1st down-no passes on 1st down, ever. Hermie would never violate the rules of the NFL commissioner, his rabbi, his one, his everything, Paulie Tags.

Our coaches statement is also alarming.

"Brooks is playing as good as he can play," Herman Edwards said.

This offense is pathetic. Worse than any I've seen in watching the Jets for almost 40 years.

On what other team is it considered a success if the offensive series ends with a kick?

Brooks is playing as well he can given the talent on the OL.

This could very well be one of the if not the worse offense in the history in the NFL the way they going right now with a 3rd string qb and an OL that would have a hard time opening up holes against Middletown South let alone an NFL defense.

yeah damn those Jets for not opening it up and really letting brooks Bollinger work his magic.

Did you guys happen see the time they opened it up to the tune of multiple 4th quarter interceptions against the Carolina Panthers?

Yes the OL sucks but Brooks sucks far worse.

yeah damn those Jets for not opening it up and really letting brooks Bollinger work his magic.

Did you guys happen see the time they opened it up to the tune of multiple 4th quarter interceptions against the Carolina Panthers?

Yes the OL sucks but Brooks sucks far worse.

...w/e

i do admit he did get rattled like a bag of chips but still a qb at some point in his career gets shooken like that, saying he sucks more than an the OL... thats a stretch. dont expect a qb to be amazing the in his 2nd or 3rd start...

Archived