Sign in to follow this  
Ryno the Jet

Jets considering Tim Tebow: MERGED

I wouldn't mind.

I'd rather have a QB throwing 23 incomplete passes out of 25 attempts, than a QB turning the ball over 3-5 times a game, and about eight pick-6's a year.

I wouldn't mind.

I'd rather have a QB throwing 23 incomplete passes out of 25 attempts, than a QB turning the ball over 3-5 times a game, and about eight pick-6's a year.

Tebow wouldn't succeed here. The Jets don't have the running game to back him up. Plus Holmes would murder him.

Tebow wouldn't succeed here. The Jets don't have the running game to back him up. Plus Holmes would murder him.

Finally Sanblowmeole pays off in some way.

Edited by TNJet

Wait wait.. he would come here as what? Our number four qb? Or our number one? Cause its nothing in between.

He could just be the guy that wanders into the huddle a couple times a game to fulfill our "12 men in the huddle" quota.

Tebow should do his new team a favor and play fullback, were he could be a pro bowler. Yet, his selfishness gets in the way. Yeah he's such a team player but he could never not be in charge of the offense. Poser.

teblow >>> sanchesa

Even if you assume that to be true, that still says nothing about how mind-numbingly idiotic this trade would still be. Whenever the Jets are finally done giving Sanchez his shot to become the franchise QB they thought he could be, they need to go out and work to find themselves the player who they think can actually be that guy, not waste even more years on another piece of crap who is guaranteed to never win you a damn thing.

Even if you assume that to be true, that still says nothing about how mind-numbingly idiotic this trade would still be. Whenever the Jets are finally done giving Sanchez his shot to become the franchise QB they thought he could be, they need to go out and work to find themselves the player who they think can actually be that guy, not waste even more years on another piece of crap who is guaranteed to never win you a damn thing.

There's not truth to this rumor, I'd love it however, just for the chaos it would cause here

There's not truth to this rumor, I'd love it however, just for the chaos it would cause here

I tend to agree that there's no truth to it, but I definitely wouldn't love it. About the only acquisition that could be worse than that would be the return of ole Chadwick.

I tend to agree that there's no truth to it, but I definitely wouldn't love it. About the only acquisition that could be worse than that would be the return of ole Chadwick.

WHat does it matter.. This team's fate for the next few years is basically written.. It's all on Sanchez

Why would a team want to

I wouldn't even trade Eric Smith for him. The last thing the Jets need is an even sh*ttier QB than the sh*tty QB they already have that they'd inevitably waste a few more years of their time on.

Agreed.

I don't think I could handle the Tebowtwats that would suddenly infest this board praying to their Lord and Savior.