Hold on sports fans!

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Tim Tebow has $5 million worth of recapture language, meaning Jets would have to pay back money to Denver. Jets might be unwilling. Complex.

ExpandCollapse

That doesn't make any sense. It's probably something about spreading the hit for the option bonus he got last year or something like that. If there's 'recapture language' in Tebow's contract that covers Denver voluntarily getting rid of him, his agent is going to hell.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd better post the same utter bullcrap conjecture about all the negative things that could ever possibly happen to the Jets for whomever they select with that 4th round pick they had planned to use on Tebow... this year's Bilal Powell.

I'm sure this is just a cock-tease to mess with us and he'll still end up being a Jet, but just the chance that it might not happen is enough to hold onto hope for right now.

You can hope. It would be tragic if the Jets agree to pay Denver $5 million to complete the trade.

That doesn't make any sense. It's probably something about spreading the hit for the option bonus he got last year or something like that. If there's 'recapture language' in Tebow's contract that covers Denver voluntarily getting rid of him, his agent is going to hell.

I pretty sure it has to do with his agent denying to Tebow 3 times that he was going to the Jets.

You'd better post the same utter bullcrap conjecture about all the negative things that could ever possibly happen to the Jets for whomever they select with that 4th round pick they had planned to use on Tebow... this year's Bilal Powell.

Here's what could happen: the player could end up completely sucking a$$. I think I can handle that.

Why are you guys afraid of getting Tebow?

He'll be a great addition

There is a reason why John Elway pushed so hard to get Manning.

It is because he....

1) Does not feel Tebow will ever be a top flight NFL QB

2) He didn't want to deal with the Church of Tebow and its disciples.

There were some people here that liked to kill Sanchez for his performance in the last three games of they year. Did anyone look at Tebow's numbers the last three games of the regular season ? They were not just bad but historically bad.

How is Tebow going to help the Jets beat New England ? They had him figured out pretty well.

This move to me had no merit to it at all. All it is to me is nothing more than an 80's Steinbrenner deal to steal the headlines from the Mets for a day or two.

Archived