Yankees and Mets Hotels on the Road

jwmann2

New York Mets Hotels

New York Yankees Hotels

Thought I would share these two links for you Yankees and Mets fans that may try and catch them on the road this season. You can also see where other ball clubs are staying when they come to New York this summer. Great way to meet the players. Safe travels.

Yeah, they REALLY want to meet you. I;'m sure harrassing Curtis Ganderson for an autograph while he's trying to get a cup of coffee in a hotel lobby is great way to build a long-term friendship.

When professional athletes express or show disgust for the fans, remember this post.

Yeah, they REALLY want to meet you. I;'m sure harrassing Curtis Ganderson for an autograph while he's trying to get a cup of coffee in a hotel lobby is great way to build a long-term friendship.

When professional athletes express or show disgust for the fans, remember this post.

What if that poster is a hot girl who just wants to hand out BJs to her favorite local athletes? Have you even CONSIDERED that, huh? Huh?

What if that poster is a hot girl who just wants to hand out BJs to her favorite local athletes? Have you even CONSIDERED that, huh? Huh?

Well if it's advice to filthy whores, I guess it's okay. Wasn't aware this site catered to filthy whores. I'm duly admonished.

Archived