Tanny on how Tebow will be used

CTM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/22/mike-tannenbaum-offers-more-about-tim-tebows-role-with-jets/

In an appearance on ESPN Radio’s Mike and Mike Thursday morning, however, Tannenbaum sang a slightly different tune when it came to Mark Sanchez’s job security. Tannenbaum was asked about his vision for how much the team will use Tebow packages.

“If our offense is sputtering and we have, say, three three-and-outs and we roll this out there and it’s successful, who knows?”

This season is going to be such a train rex, I can't wait.. lol

i dont understand how having options is such a terrible thing

if the QB sucks everyone has to go down with the ship?

oh no we can't have a Qb Controversy we should just sit there and eat a big ole s--t sandwich cause that's the way it's done.

I dont buy it.

sanchez should know there's a guy behind him. it will make him work a little harder.

cause in the end, I believe Sanchez is the alpha QB on this team. he just has to play better.

and let's be real. It can only help. There's no way the QB situation will be worse this year than in 2011.

i dont understand how having options is such a terrible thing if the QB sucks everyone has to go down with the ship? oh no we can't have a Qb Controversy we should just sit there and eat a big ole s--t sandwich cause that's the way it's done. I dont buy it. sanchez should know there's a guy behind him. it will make him work a little harder. cause in the end, I believe Sanchez is the alpha QB on this team. he just has to play better.

Ahh, reason! You may be wasting it here ...

oh no we can't have a Qb Controversy we should just sit there and eat a big ole s--t sandwich cause that's the way it's done.

I dont buy it.

sanchez should know there's a guy behind him. it will make him work a little harder.

cause in the end, I believe Sanchez is the alpha QB on this team. he just has to play better.

Come on though, a couple of series? THat's worded like the QB position is going to be fluid from drive to drive.. I'd much rather have an open competition in camp, and then let the winner get 1/2 the season at least

Who is this guy Tanny? Sounds like he knows what he's talking about. It's only a matter of time until you are all chanting tebow's name at MetLife.

Even your enemies will want to see him play and will be grateful when he hands their asses to them.

It's going to be glorious, you guys really should start drinking the kool-aide. There's a comet and his name is Tebow, but he won't kill you.

Every QB in this league is in danger of being replaced by their back up if they are ineffective. The difference is that when we had Brunell backing up Sanchez there was little threat that things would get bad enough that Brunell would be deemed an upgrade. All we did was improve our back up QB situation. It still falls on Sanchez to play well so that his playing time never becomes an issue. If Sanchez stinks and we go to Tebow, that's not an indictment of having Tebow. Having Tebow give us flexibility and competition at the most important position on the field. It just makes good sense.

Best day of week will be Saturday this year. If i was younger, hari-kari an option.

Friday and Wednesday night for me. Baby Crusher be wrecking bizzatches Friday night and Little Sal gonna be catching TD's Wed. night. For fat guy I have it pretty damn good. LOL

I dont buy it.

and let's be real. It can only help. There's no way the QB situation will be worse this year than in 2011.

I cant believe it I totally agree with you.

I dont buy it.

I guess most people are worried because one of the players involved in the QB controversy is not a QB!

If it was Jason Campbell pushing Mark during the season most people would not have any issues with that.

Archived