Is there a trick to setting your profile photo? Every time I try to upload from the computer it says something like 'failed to set photo'.

I've tried several sizes including what I see everyone else has 94x94. Any advice?

Hey, really sorry about this. We had to disable a few settings because we were getting so many spammers. We had to ban several last night that were posting naughty photos and making Tebow jokes.

Please be patient with us and once we get some spam controls in place, we will open it back up.

Thanks for signing up here btw. It is always good to see new posters here. What does your username mean? It is obviously some kind of Tebow reference, but I don't get it.

Hey, really sorry about this. We had to disable a few settings because we were getting so many spammers. We had to ban several last night that were posting naughty photos and making Tebow jokes.

Please be patient with us and once we get some spam controls in place, we will open it back up.

Thanks for signing up here btw. It is always good to see new posters here. What does your username mean? It is obviously some kind of Tebow reference, but I don't get it.

One of my passions is herbal tea, I can't get enough of that stuff, and I love Tebow, so it made sense to combine the two! I love wordplay.

One of my passions is herbal tea, I can't get enough of that stuff, and I love Tebow, so it made sense to combine the two! I love wordplay.

Hey just wanted to give you an update. Looks like we found the spammers. They were nice enough to give us a 12 page thread on their forum with all their names. So I don't think the profile pic issue will be an issue much longer. :)

Seriously, we have the group of spammers and they are all banned now. But if anyone is every looking for serious football talk, we kept your IP Addresses intact, so you are welcome to create a new (and real account) for football talk.

Thanks,

Eli Manning

Hey just wanted to give you an update. Looks like we found the spammers. They were nice enough to give us a 12 page thread on their forum with all their names. So I don't think the profile pic issue will be an issue much longer. :)

Seriously, we have the group of spammers and they are all banned now. But if anyone is every looking for serious football talk, we kept your IP Addresses intact, so you are welcome to create a new (and real account) for football talk.

Thanks,

Eli Manning

you were very degrading to yourself over there max

Still cannot upload a photo because its blocked or im incompetant

This should be fixed very soon, sorry about that. We hit our file size limit and are currently cleaning it up.

Thanks.

Archived