New York Jets TV - New York Jets Trade For Tebow (JETS Front Office Is Full Of Idiots)

youngj00

In the 4th round of the 2012 NFL draft the Jets draft................. Tim Tebow.

Oh my god - what the hell are we doing!!!! The Jets will be using Tim Tebow the way he is meant to be. This is one of the more interesting and dynamic moves the Jets have made on many levels. The worst that happens is he is a 4th round bust. He will not make the Jets suck, but he may make them a much better team.

In the 4th round of the 2012 NFL draft the Jets draft................. Tim Tebow.

Oh my god - what the hell are we doing!!!! The Jets will be using Tim Tebow the way he is meant to be. This is one of the more interesting and dynamic moves the Jets have made on many levels. The worst that happens is he is a 4th round bust. He will not make the Jets suck, but he may make them a much better team.

He may be able to help us on the field a little but it's the off the field stuff that will kill us. He's going to take snaps away from Mark and cause a media circus that you can't believe. We already have a problem with team chemistry, let's not make that another PROBLEM this season with this sideshow.

He may be able to help us on the field a little but it's the off the field stuff that will kill us. He's going to take snaps away from Mark and cause a media circus that you can't believe. We already have a problem with team chemistry, let's not make that another PROBLEM this season with this sideshow.

Hey thanks for signing up, definitely looking forward to your videos. I have seen them on the JN Facebook page.

The team was an abortion last year with a bunch of numbnuts running around acting like dumbasses. Tebow acting like a choirboy isn't going to hurt team chemistry it's sh*t already and if anything he'll take pressure of the team in the media because they're going to be talking about him instead of Ryan saying we're going to kick everyone's a$$ and the players acting like dickheads.

Tebow is the ‘backup’ quarterback which means if Sanchez can’t play Tebow plays. Now if the Jets had Chad Henne as their back up he would come in and run the same exact offense the team runs with Sanchez. Like most teams the backup QB can basically run the offense.

Not Tebow he is a read option/wildcat, whatever that is since no one runs it anymore, QB. So if Tebow needs to start then he’ll be running the offense he’s capable of. This means the offense will have to practice two styles. The other thing is do the Jets have the personal to run a Tebow type offense? You think Holmes is going to want to block all game and watch Tebow throw 8 passes, which he did against KC completing 2 but hey he won!

Tebow cost the Jets $2.25m in salary cap space and a 4th round pick. IMO those resources would have been better used in other ways. Basically give Sanchez all the help you can. The Scapegoat Schotty was gone fix up the offense a little and Mark you have no more excuses, put up or shut up, but the short sighted Jets couldn’t resist.

Under normal circumstances a fourth rounder isn’t much but the Jets have underutilized the draft and are so cap strapped every pick counted. They have lost some flexibility in the draft by giving away the pick and $2.25 million could get you a good veteran player. The question is Tebow worth more than the money and pick, some say yes and they might be right others say no we’ll just have to see what happens.

This is what I think will happen, hopefully I’m wrong, the Jets go 7-9 in 2012 Rex and Tanny convince Woody that Tebow could start in 2013 and save their jobs for one more year than ‘boom goes the dynamite’. Sanchez will be gone the team will be horrible we get a new coach and GM, just start over. This may not happen, I could be totally wrong, but I feel like the potential train wreck is already on its way.

This was the year the team would made prudent football decisions used the draft to get younger cheaper players and start to turn the team over pushing out older players. They just had to make one more splash. It is not about this one move it is the cumulative affect of building hard and fast having a win now mentality. This is fine but at some point the bill comes in and you have to refrain from moves you’d like to make. I’d love to have gotten Mario Williams but reality didn’t allow it, maybe reality shouldn’t have allowed Tebow either. The Jets needed to bite the bullet and just be frugal and draft but they brought controversy instead.

A good article: http://nysportschick.../23/tebow-time/

Santonio is gonna love Tebow. He plays better when the play breaks down. He is not a very precise route runner. He is however good at playground football like he played with Handoffburger in Pitt. Also its not Tebows fault the Broncos only threw 8 times. Fox who would rather kneel the ball then throw a pass.

Santonio is gonna love Tebow. He plays better when the play breaks down. He is not a very precise route runner. He is however good at playground football like he played with Handoffburger in Pitt. Also its not Tebows fault the Broncos only threw 8 times. Fox who would rather kneel the ball then throw a pass.

That is an interesting point about the play breaking down possibly benefiting Holmes.

But I really wanted to say, hey man, good to see you around here again! Thanks.

That is an interesting point about the play breaking down possibly benefiting Holmes.

But I really wanted to say, hey man, good to see you around here again! Thanks.

Thanks Max! Great to be back! Been busy with the kids - but always great to be back talking Jets with you guys!

Thanks Max! Great to be back! Been busy with the kids - but always great to be back talking Jets with you guys!

Kids? Cmon man...that's what TV is for. Put the kids on autopilot we have serious problems to fix here and they are NY Jets related. :)

Hey, how about you wait til after the draft before you put yourself in the hospital.

BTW Anyone that refers to Sanchez as "Mark" loses a ton of credibility to me automatically.

You're crying about Reggie Nelson?

Drew Stanton will NEVER be half the QB that Tim Tebow is. You think Drew Stanton would have led the Broncos back from 1-4 to the second round of the playoffs?

The really funny thing about this is that Tim Tebow "can't throw the football", yet he was every bit as good as Sanchez last year. Especially if you factor in the YPA being the same, the interception rate being MUCH lower and the fact that Tim Tebow is way more of a running threat, his teammates actually support him and rally around him, as opposed to Sanchez, who, apparently has issues with his work ethic, and some of the worst body language after one of his numerous mistakes. You don't think the locker room was divided last year? You know why it was? Because the QB SUCKED. The receivers hated him, the defense I'm sure appreciated being on the field alot. You think it can get worse? What's going to happen? Attica? The National Guard being brought in? There is no reason to cry, none, unless, of course you like crying, which it sounds you do.

The Patriots do things the way things are supposed to be done? You mean like Haynesworth and Ochocinco? It's easy to look like IB ******* M when your QB is Tom Brady, whom you lucked your a$$ off to get in the sixth round.

Please, please tell me which player you are targeting in the fourth round. We'll pretend that the Tebow trade never happened. Who you taking in that spot? Please be specific, since your attitude indicates you know what you're doing and the front office is full of idiots.

The team was an abortion last year with a bunch of numbnuts running around acting like dumbasses. Tebow acting like a choirboy isn't going to hurt team chemistry it's sh*t already and if anything he'll take pressure of the team in the media because they're going to be talking about him instead of Ryan saying we're going to kick everyone's a$$ and the players acting like dickheads.

Well that's why they brought in Tebow, since he's 100% anti-abortion.

Problem solved.

Sorry no political or religious talk allowed on the board.

You should have seen the original banner I made. Max is constantly stifling my artistic creativity so I had to tone it down.

At least I was able to stick a Sanchez sucks Easter Egg in the lower left corner (above the Home link), lol.

This is what I think will happen, hopefully I’m wrong, the Jets go 7-9 in 2012 Rex and Tanny convince Woody that Tebow could start in 2013 and save their jobs for one more year than ‘boom goes the dynamite’. Sanchez will be gone the team will be horrible we get a new coach and GM, just start over.

I completely agree. I really think we are about to see a 2 year disaster unfold. We have Sanchez and Tebow; two of the worst QBs in the league. I hope I am wrong but I bet Sanchez, Tebow, Rex and Tanny are all gone two years from now. This team has 7-9 written all over it.

Archived