Bring On Da Raiders !!

Smizzy

LMAO...1 TD in 15 quaters.....lowest scoring offense in the NFL.

Lamont Jordan is going to run wild on us. :lol:

Are you sure about that? cause with collins as our qb and our offensive blocking I have hard time believing we can beat jets, heck we got our butt kicked by fish.

Hey JetsFanz.... Isn't this a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into? Sorry to have to meet you under these sorry circumstances, but both of our seasons have turned into fuggin jokes. Although.... it is somewhat of a relief to be able to play each other this week. I mean, the way our teams are playing, this game is a tossup. We both get to play a game where we don't know the outcome beforehand for a change. Under normal circumstances, I'd be talkin some smak. But this season, I just got nothin left in the tank....

Hey JetsFanz.... Isn't this a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into? Sorry to have to meet you under these sorry circumstances, but both of our seasons have turned into fuggin jokes. Although.... it is somewhat of a relief to be able to play each other this week. I mean, the way our teams are playing, this game is a tossup. We both get to play a game where we don't know the outcome beforehand for a change. Under normal circumstances, I'd be talkin some smak. But this season, I just got nothin left in the tank....

Yeah, kind of unfortunate how this turned out. Over the last few years we've had some pretty meaningful games against you guys, always in Oakland it seemed. Now we finally get you in NY and it's like "who cares?" I'll still be watching and hoping for positive stuff, but..........

Hey I see Oakland are 1 point favs.

d

Yeah, kind of unfortunate how this turned out. Over the last few years we've had some pretty meaningful games against you guys, always in Oakland it seemed. Now we finally get you in NY and it's like "who cares?" I'll still be watching and hoping for positive stuff, but..........

Hey I see Oakland are 1 point favs.

d

omg, raiders are 1 pt favorite. I wouldn't have given them that. like ugly duck mention, we suck.

The Raiders have some offensive weapons while we do not - that is the edge they have in this battle of disappointing teams

However We have the Master Motivator on our side, while they have an about to be fired HC!!

It's good to laugh at this now!!! I'm just praying Mumbles gets an edict from tags to play his starters on wk15. Sort of tags payback for hiring a terrible minority coach. He should have forced Lewis down our throats :lol:

spread should grow, the bookies are getting killed on Jests, i would expect -4 by friday

If I were a fan of any other team I'd put some big money on the Raiders this weekend. All they have to do is score one TD and they'll cover the 1 pt. spread.

Archived