Thread with misleading Bart Scott trade title leads to discussion on SOJ and homerism...

itsJETStime

Is Bart Scott going to be traded or what??? I have been hearing that the Jets have put him on the trading block but haven't heard anything about a potential trade. Im assuming that his large salary has something to do with that but do you guys see any possible takers in the future???

I personally would love to see Bart Scott traded for a 4th rounder it isn't really about getting the pick but its more about freeing up cap space to allow us to get a more viable ILB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Bart Scott going to be traded or what??? I have been hearing that the Jets have put him on the trading block but haven't heard anything about a potential trade. Im assuming that his large salary has something to do with that but do you guys see any possible takers in the future???

I personally would love to see Bart Scott traded for a 4th rounder it isn't really about getting the pick but its more about freeing up cap space to allow us to get a more viable ILB

we will have to give someone a 5th just to take his slow a$$

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints traded for him and took on his big contract cuz its almost a guarantee that multiple Saints defensive players will be suspended and prob without pay hopefully their LB's along with multiple other players get suspended leaving them with almost no choice

Seriously they really are chalking up one bad contract after another. Pretty embarrassing at this point.

Lol....bart Scott was everyone's favorite after "can't wait"

Now it's an embarrassment because he had an off year

Lets be honest, your comment about Bart was quite embarrassing, wasn't it...lol

Lol....bart Scott was everyone's favorite after "can't wait"

Now it's an embarrassment because he had an off year

Lets be honest, your comment about Bart was quite embarrassing, wasn't it...lol

Are you retarded? The Jets want to trade him, not me you doofus. They would cut him if it wasnt for the horrible contract they gave him.

You are capital D for delusional.

Are you retarded? The Jets want to trade him, not me you doofus. They would cut him if it wasnt for the horrible contract they gave him.

LOLILOLOL

I swear to God. This is the best week I've ever experienced as a Jets fan.

What were the Jets supposed to do when they went hard after Scott when rex became coach

Low ball the player? Get him on the cheap? Sign for Vet Min?

You might want to go to JI with those ideas

What were the Jets supposed to do when they went hard after Scott when rex became coach

You might want to gfy. I have to constantly read your glorified homer posts and they don't bother me. It was a bad contract. They seem to have a lot those right now.

Or, ya know, not compete against themselves?

I wish I knew Tannenbaum's EBay ID. I'd be a f*ckin' millionaire within the week.

You do realize they renegotiated his contract in August which gives him the guaranteed money in 2012 which makes him uncuttable thus now seeking a trade. In August. LIKE last August. It's called foresight, good GM'a have it. These dopes pull 180's 16 games later with some of their biggest stars and contracts THAT they JUST negotiated.

You do realize they renegotiated his contract in August which gives him the guaranteed money in 2012 which makes him uncuttable thus now seeking a trade. In August. LIKE last August. It's called foresight, good GM'a have it. These dopes pull 180's 16 games later with some of their biggest stars and contracts THAT they JUST negotiated.

Or, seven days with Drew Stanton. Right now, Tannenbaum is the drunk dude in a bar fight, swinging at shadows, getting laughed at.

Far from a homer...But no way am I a member of the SOJ crowd. Tired of the bashing this team gets from its own fans

The bashing on this site is contagious...and you've bought in

This team has been solid and competitive for awhile now...I suspect that wont change either with Rex and Tanny

Everyone goes overboard. Tebow wasn't that bad a signing. And keeping Bart isn't that bad a thing either. Is Mark can't beat out Tebow, its his own fault. And with Bart gone, who runs head first into the middle of the oppositions line. Not a simple replacement.

Everyone goes overboard. Tebow wasn't that bad a signing. And keeping Bart isn't that bad a thing either. Is Mark can't beat out Tebow, its his own fault. And with Bart gone, who runs head first into the middle of the oppositions line. Not a simple replacement.

Well said

It's a crazy world when I am one of the deluded homers. This team and these contracts aren't so bad. Sanchez has a halfway decent year and the D will be monstrous.

\

the only thing that doesnt get old here, is your avy

The team is on the Hudson river path

Far from a homer...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(pauses, catches breath)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(pauses, catches breath)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JonE is to homer as Janet Reno is to ugly

Far from a homer...But no way am I a member of the SOJ crowd. Tired of the bashing this team gets from its own fans

The bashing on this site is contagious...and you've bought in

This team has been solid and competitive for awhile now...I suspect that wont change either with Rex and Tanny

:donk:

It's a crazy world when I am one of the deluded homers. This team and these contracts aren't so bad. Sanchez has a halfway decent year and the D will be monstrous.

I am 100% with you. Lets remember this thread when we are beating down the door of the AFC Championship again.

:donk:

Call me crazy, but I tend to trust and listen to a guy that runs a billion dollar organization more than some message board hack.

Call me crazy for believing in ownership that tends to put his money where his mouth is

I mean, you and the SOJ crew bring a helluva lot more to the table than Johnson and Tanny..I should have known

:turk:

Archived