What is going to be said at the intro extravaganza?

Pac

I've programmed by DVR for SNY at 11:58 and can't wait to hear what the chosen one will say.

Will there be thank yous and acceptance of a backup role? Subtle hints at wanting more? Spontaneous healings?

Worms like Gary Meyers are definitely going to try and bait him.. can't wait to see this spectacle lol.

tanny, rex and woody are at the owner meetings according to a report, so it will be all tebow

he will show everyone why he was a valued team mate, he will win over many critics here and in the media

it begins today

If Sanchez were smart he'd show up and say he's looking forward to having Tim as a teammate. The more he stays in hiding the easier it is to take shots at him.

How amazing would it be if he strutted in with his tank top/white pants ensemble telling anyone who'll listen that this is a great move?

I'm praying that somebody asks him his views on gay marriage/abortion/stem cell research/etc. If we can get NOW and the LGBT community to protest outside Florham Park all summer, it'd really add to the, er, fun.

plus the protesting gives you an excuse to go to camp

I've programmed by DVR for SNY at 11:58 and can't wait to hear what the chosen one will say.

Will there be thank yous and acceptance of a backup role? Subtle hints at wanting more? Spontaneous healings?

Worms like Gary Meyers are definitely going to try and bait him.. can't wait to see this spectacle lol.

I hope he punches Gary Meyers right in the face

Be warned, you're going to fall in <3... He does the Pennington aww shucks thing except is 100x better at it , and he might actually be genuine.. unlike that godless dirtbag you used to idolize

Be warned, you're going to fall in <3... He does the Pennington aww shucks thing except is 100x better at it , and he might actually be genuine.. unlike that godless dirtbag you used to idolize

why does your mind always go the gay way? me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Pennington was a Rhodes Scholar candidate. His humble pie was a carefully thought out ploy to take the Jets for as much money he could before they figured out he could not throw the deep out. LOL

THere was no ghey mentioned in that post, pacFag

you may not see anything homoish with falling in love with dudes but that's just not how I roll. you go ahead and do your thang though *double snap with a twirl*.

Archived