Tim Tebow introductory press conference

Larz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take tim's own words thanks. he felt comfortable with sparano. simple

and there are more souls to save around here ;-)

Look at it this way, if I was a QB and I had a choice to play in New York, in the marketing capital of the world, had a chance to play for an offensive coordinator that specializes in my strengths as a QB, and had a better defense enabling me to possibly win more games, I think I would have made the same choice. Tebow showed in his interview that he has class, doesn't fall for the media's trap questions, and is just a little excited to be here. In my mind, Tebow is the kind of "man" we need on this team.. When asked, after the press conference, regarding Antonio Cromarie's tweets saying he didn't want him, Tebow commented that he thinks that is awesome that Antonio was supporting his starting QB. That's a good thing... He is unflappable.

Look at it this way, if I was a QB and I had a choice to play in New York, in the marketing capital of the world, had a chance to play for an offensive coordinator that specializes in my strengths as a QB, and had a better defense enabling me to possibly win more games, I think I would have made the same choice. Tebow showed in his interview that he has class, doesn't fall for the media's trap questions, and is just a little excited to be here. In my mind, Tebow is the kind of "man" we need on this team.. When asked, after the press conference, regarding Antonio Cromarie's tweets saying he didn't want him, Tebow commented that he thinks that is awesome that Antonio was supporting his starting QB. That's a good thing... He is unflappable.

Sanchez has one foot on a banana peel and it should be much easier to take his job as well.

I still think that Gabbert is going to be a pretty good QB in this league.

Archived