Amazing to me....

Jetfan13

how you friggin patsie* fans crow about winning an ugly game against a crappy team..and worse then that, you people sound like a broken record: D-bust, Jolley trade, pennyboy....

funny how when the Jets won the division with a 9-7 record, it was a fluke and we backed in, but the patsie* won't be much better and somehow they are still the cream of the east.....

FACT-the Pats are going to win the AFC East, notwithstanding how weak the division is.

FACT-the Jets SUCK.

Kinda missed where any Pats fan was crowing.Certainly they were happy to win; beats the hell out of the alternative.

Again, the most important things you can look at regarding the Jets from here on out are the scoreboard and the standings.

FACT-the Pats are going to win the AFC East, notwithstanding how weak the division is.

FACT-the Jets SUCK.

FACT - The Pats run is clearly over.

Kinda missed where any Pats fan was crowing.Certainly they were happy to win; beats the hell out of the alternative.

I present you PatfanTx's body of work:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?search_author=PatsFanTX

:P

Fair point, but I don't really care what they have to say any more. Doesn't help the Jets one bit.

Plus, let's say the 2 top seeds in the AFC are the Colts and Bengals. The Pats will still be a tough out. They aren't winning anything, but no one will be overjoyed to draw them in a playoff game.

The Jets are not capable of scoring points in their current state.

A capable offense would have soundly defeated NE yesterday.

Pats have a month to get the defense healthy and performing better as a unit. If they do that they will be a tough out. If that doesn't happen they will struggle to win a play-off game.

Colvin impressed yesterday but hard to judge as it was against our line.

Dillon looked slightly better in the 2nd half against a tired defense but otherwise looks washed up.

The Pats with their penalties were also far from what would be considered a disciplined team.

TX doesn't count. He does that to get a rise out of folks. Any real Pats fan realizes how very flawed this years version of the Pats is.

thank you for clearing that up Garb..

there you have it, we all knew it but now it has been proven...

TX IS NOT A REAL PATS* FAN

btw Garb, you were not included in my original post, you talk smack but not s**t 8)

Archived