Ape's BIG News

Integrity28

Im not on Facebook to avoid getting invited to one of my 64 cousins 3rd or 4th marriage. But for this event I will be their. At my table of 9 please sit me with

1. JiF Lap: Lily

2.CTM Lap: Leelou

3.Pac Lap: Nae

4.Vic Lap: Song

5.Jane Goodall

6.Momma Ape

7.Tim Tebow

8.Rex RyaN

9. Brett Lap: Clay

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn Brett do you hate me? First the kid doesn't get to be named after me and then you put me on Pacs lap.

I'm extremely jealous... I was supposed to get to meet Leelou in like 2008 but she didn't get to go. Plus would love to meet Verb and Ape and Leelou as well.

When the heck was this? Where is picture proof?

my condolences...

Not like you were going to ever get anyone else though, so it makes sense to lock up the only person that can stand to be in your presence for more then a few minutes at a time

Nice work Aperew!

may her patience be great and your first born be like his mom.

Thanks Pete - she's been with me 13 years. I'm sure she's got the patience thing down pat.

If your first child is a boy, he must be named: Brett, Hess, or Chan.

If your first child is a girl, she must be named: Leelou, Lily, or Verbal.

I'll take this under consideration.

my condolences...

Not like you were going to ever get anyone else though, so it makes sense to lock up the only person that can stand to be in your presence for more then a few minutes at a time

I expected better from you of all people... considering how long you've had it out for me.

</thread>

wish i read the thread before posting.. well done

derp.

We all met at a bar in Providence. Shared some pints and some stories. It was a great time.

Huh?

What does your gilrlfriend do to get you in?

Put dark glasses on and tap the floor with a broken fishing pole passing you off as some strange looking service animal?

If his first male child's name is anything other than Cornelius then he's a fraud.

lol, well played...

Huh?

What does your gilrlfriend do to get you in?

Put dark glasses on and tap the floor with a broken fishing pole passing you off as some strange looking service animal?

hahahhahaa... you're on a roll... with extra mayo

CONGRATULATIONS, APE!!!!!

Thanks man :)

*gives Ape a big, congratulatory smooch* It's about time! We all knew you were going to pop the question soon.

Yep. Just had to getting everything in place for it to be perfect... :)

Archived