Teen's Brutal Attack On Soccer Field

Lil Bit Special

Only in 2012 is this sh*t classified as a brutal attack. Chick got decked in the face a few times, put a steak on it and walk it off. I kept expecting someone to jump out of the stand with a crowbar or something after reading that title.

its just the news overplaying how bad it was. I was going to change the title, but like the news, i was going for the shock value.

Seems to be a lot of this type of thing going on.

My personal favorite was the kick-the-ball-in-the-face trick.

That one was rough -- they looked like this really nice girls and they are slugging it out. Wow.

Only in 2012 is this sh*t classified as a brutal attack. Chick got decked in the face a few times, put a steak on it and walk it off. I kept expecting someone to jump out of the stand with a crowbar or something after reading that title.

That was pretty brutal in my opinion. Sure nobody was stabbed but that looked like a high school or travel game. To get pummeled like that was way over the line. I am comfortable with the usage of brutal in this syntax.

That is my verdict.

That was pretty brutal in my opinion. Sure nobody was stabbed but that looked like a high school or travel game. To get pummeled like that was way over the line. I am comfortable with the usage of brutal in this syntax.

That is my verdict.

Bah, minimum level for brutality is something equatable to Madsen's ear scene in Reservoir Dogs. That chick definitely needs to grab that one teammate that walked up and just watched by the throat though.

Bah, minimum level for brutality is something equatable to Madsen's ear scene in Reservoir Dogs. That chick definitely needs to grab that one teammate that walked up and just watched by the throat though.

I think it was brutal. Anything worse than that is very brutal. :)

That one girl walked up and walked away. She was definitely in shock. But to just walk away, wow.

Archived