Looking for a used car right now is not fun

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for thinking about me..... but I am alive and doing fine!!!!!!!

Hey Duane...I was hoping you were still reading this. How are you?

What do you think of Shane's new ride? :)

It is no Barbie car but it will do, lol.

Hey Duane...I was hoping you were still reading this. How are you?

What do you think of Shane's new ride? :)

It is no Barbie car but it will do, lol.

Things are going well thanks, I do still read JN almost everyday but have never posted all that much. That is a great 1st car and tell Shane I said cograts!!!! I looked through our used inventory in hopes of finding him a car but had no luck in that price range. Anything decent in that range goes fast.

I sold the barbie car for patio furniture 2 years ago and that just made me laugh!!! Not sure what is funny the term barbie car or the fact I sold my vette and spent the money on furniture, at leat I cant get a DUI on my patio furniture!

Good luck with the new ride and good luck with a teenage driver!

Things are going well thanks, I do still read JN almost everyday but have never posted all that much. That is a great 1st car and tell Shane I said cograts!!!! I looked through our used inventory in hopes of finding him a car but had no luck in that price range. Anything decent in that range goes fast.

I sold the barbie car for patio furniture 2 years ago and that just made me laugh!!! Not sure what is funny the term barbie car or the fact I sold my vette and spent the money on furniture, at leat I cant get a DUI on my patio furniture!

Good luck with the new ride and good luck with a teenage driver!

That is funny! Glad you are still reading the board. I will let you know the next time I am heading out to Pa. We can grab a Diet Orange soda together, lol!

Thanks for looking for him. The price range was low. We extended it a bit for this car but that wasn't the plan. Yeah, isn't that always the case!

Archived