Is there any doubt that the only difference between Hermie

afosomf

and bag full of Sh*t

is the bag!!!!!

3rd and 5 deep into pats territory and he call a running play for Ole man River. The f is 2-9 and is playing for a FG? You gotta be kidding me... right

In the end i was happy with loss :) but sad for not covering spread :(

The Pats are the biggest fraud team moving on to playoffs. I would luv to see SD come into Foxhole and kick the living Sh*t out of them

Thanks for Pats letting us live Bush dream until the 26th when Mumbles decides to rest on his wussy starters and plays Dan Klecko at QB and Flutie at DT.

Yes my friends Mumbles is going to giftwrap game on the 26th and guess who will take credit for outstanding gameplan... Hermy?, "see Woody my team doesn't quit!!"

Yeah and if Bollinger had thrown a pick you would killed Herm for that as well.

They squared the game at three and then our "Great Defensive Coordinator" Mr. Henderson let sit back in zone letting Brady pick them apart to get the game to 6-3 in less than a minute.

Yeah and if Bollinger had thrown a pick you would killed Herm for that as well.

They squared the game at three and then our "Great Defensive Coordinator" Mr. Henderson let sit back in zone letting Brady pick them apart to get the game to 6-3 in less than a minute.

surely you jest, no pun intended, there was no pressure on jests this game, should be able to play loose and Herm Sh&t the bed again. The pats secondary is the worst in the entire NFL, you pass to set up the run!!!!!!!!

I was sitting in the fifth row to the very left of the Jets bench. I made a point of watching Herm. Herm was not involved in the play-calling. Truth be told, I thought the coaching dynamic was pretty interesting.

Garby

1) thanks for the win, though i wished they covered :wink:

2) Herm was thinking what should he cook for dinner, do i go with babyback ribs or a nice meat lasagne???

Or i could go for Veal Picatta but Prk chops with applesauce might be the ticket! or....

Archived