Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

Incarcerated Bob has been legit this year. He said Peyton Manning was going to be a Bronco a week before it happened. He said that the Jets were interested in Tim Tebow before anyone even thought about the Jets in the race. Now he is saying the Jets are shopping Sanchez.

He has been on numerous ESPN radio shows talking about the infor he had regarding Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow. I think he is legit.

qyeh02.jpg

Proof of him saying Peyton Manning will be a Denver Bronco a week before Peyton announced his decision:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=314144

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143260533&page=1

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/6243-incarcerated-bob-announces-peyton-manning-to-broncos-done-deal/

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? You want Tim Tebow as the full-time QB of the New York Jets????

Say what you want, I'll roll with Dirty this year and see what happens.

I'd roll with one of them (I think we'd have a better record last year with Tebow, no way to prove that though)

The idea of both of them co-existing in some sort of two qb hybrid system is less appealing to me.

I also don't like the idea of being married to Sanchez for another year at that money.

Seriously, if they shop Sanchez I'll set an appointment for a Lions tattoo.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I was about to rip you by calling you a fair weather fan, and then I was going to wish you a safe and prosperous farewell. Then I noticed you are a mod here and decided against it.

Incarcerated bob has been pretty spot on THIS offseason. A lot of people had nnamdi going to the jets last year before he switched his mind up and went eagles. Look. Im mixed on this. I think sanchez can be a good qb but he just might not have the ability to do that on this team. Im guessing this may have some truth to it.

No, really, let's get %**&% serious right now. Why in %&*%*&&* %*&*%&*% does anyone act like Incarcerated Bob is legit?

How does ESPN not lose credibility for even acknowledging this guy's existence? I'm pretty sure his accuracy is roughly equivalent to a coin flip, probably a little bit less. That's not saying much, because he typically predicts likely stuff. But even the likely stuff he's often gotten wrong - like Nnamdi to the Jets or Lebron to the Knicks (didn't he predict that too?)

He has NO credibility. ZERO. Why does anyone take him seriously?

Don't shank the messenger, Crush.

I would never shank anyone. I would find someone willing to do it for me.

Two stipulations..

1. give me his address.

2. mod me when I get back.

Deal?

Doine. Check your pm's

This. 2nd most annoying person on twitter after Kanye.

Sorry RJF your tweets are good, But Kanye has the best tweets ever.

Archived