Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incarcerated Bob has been legit this year. He said Peyton Manning was going to be a Bronco a week before it happened. He said that the Jets were interested in Tim Tebow before anyone even thought about the Jets in the race. Now he is saying the Jets are shopping Sanchez.

He has been on numerous ESPN radio shows talking about the infor he had regarding Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow. I think he is legit.

qyeh02.jpg

Proof of him saying Peyton Manning will be a Denver Bronco a week before Peyton announced his decision:

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=314144

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143260533&page=1

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/6243-incarcerated-bob-announces-peyton-manning-to-broncos-done-deal/

They wouldn't have traded Drew Stanton.

Incarcerated Bob has been legit this year. He said Peyton Manning was going to be a Bronco a week before it happened. He said that the Jets were interested in Tim Tebow before anyone even thought about the Jets in the race. Now he is saying the Jets are shopping Sanchez.

He has been on numerous ESPN radio shows talking about the infor he had regarding Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow. I think he is legit.

qyeh02.jpg

Proof of him saying Peyton Manning will be a Denver Bronco a week before Peyton announced his decision:

http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=314144

http://forum.bodybui...43260533&page=1

http://forums.colts....ncos-done-deal/

Sorry. I do not trust anything this bozo has to say. When he blocks tweets and bans people for calling him out, he is no source.

REAL MEN stand up to criticism. He doesnt.

funny, didn't have you pegged as a big tebow guy

I'm not, I think he's awful... But Sanchez hasn't been much better and not a fan of ground and pound in general.. At this point I'm in it for sheer enjoyment, and Tebow starting will be a lot of fun..

I'm not anti Sanchez either, I think he's got a shot to be the a good QB, just don't think it's anything more then a 50/50 shot at this point

I'm not, I think he's awful... But Sanchez hasn't been much better and not a fan of ground and pound in general.. At this point I'm in it for sheer enjoyment, and Tebow starting will be a lot of fun..

I'm not anti Sanchez either, I think he's got a shot to be the a good QB, just don't think it's anything more then a 50/50 shot at this point

OH MY G-D! WHY DO HATE SANCHEZ SO MUCH!!!!!????

CTM gets it.

Pretty much. I'd almost like to see Sanchez out just from a mercy perspective. It just feels like Rexenbaum are in a death spiral and Sanchez is gonna be the first chip to fall when it breaks down.

so you're rooting for the awful guy to take over for the posts

mmmmk

This is just dumb. Extend Sanchez, then trade him?

If this were to happen, what's the over/under on a Santonio blow up this year? 2 games? 3 games?

My sources tell me that Incarcerated Bob's source is a freakin magic eight ball on this one.

It's obvious what they are doing here. They are going to extend Keller, so they can trade him, along with Sanchez in a package deal to Miami, and lose about 15 million in cap space, which of course they don't have.

Genius

Then we trade all our picks in the draft to move up to the 3 spot to draft Tannehill because his name sounds like Tannenbaum !!!! Only problem with all this is Im not sure if there are any more WR's out on Parol we can sign. I do think Derrik Mason is still out there tho

Then we trade all our picks in the draft to move up to the 3 spot to draft Tannehill because his name sounds like Tannenbaum !!!! Only problem with all this is Im not sure if there are any more WR's out on Parol we can sign. I do think Derrik Mason is still out there tho

Oh man, tweet this before someone beats you to it.

You'll be a media Rock Star

So he knew Peyton was going to the Broncos a week before he actually made the decision and a week before he even told the Broncos? Lol, ok.

You're an idiot if you think this guy does anything but guesswork.

So he knew Peyton was going to the Broncos a week before he actually made the decision and a week before he even told the Broncos? Lol, ok.

You're an idiot if you think this guy does anything but guesswork.

Do you think anyone actully believes this moron ?

If you guys are going to make the claim that he did guesswork on the previous prediction of peyton then explain to me where the hell he even thought up the idea of trading sanchez. This news, even if fabricated, is pretty much out of left field. Even with tebow here. Think about it, it can't possibly make sense but then again these are the jets and they love to **** around.

If you guys are going to make the claim that he did guesswork on the previous prediction of peyton then explain to me where the hell he even thought up the idea of trading sanchez. This news, even if fabricated, is pretty much out of left field. Even with tebow here. Think about it, it can't possibly make sense but then again these are the jets and they love to **** around.

I think he's just trying to stay relevant around draft time by saying something outrageous.

BUT WITH THAT SAID- what if the Jets have a major hard on for RG3 or Luck and were willing to basically trade our entire draft for him?

Face it, with a day 1 GOOD quarterback this team makes it to the playoffs for the next couple years easy. And then you draft depth next year.

If I'm the Colts and gutted my whole team....am I willing to throw in the towel this year and have about 20 draft picks but no QB.... And a couple years later be in phenomenal shape? A la Detroit?

Or if I'm Washington, and I have to face the Giants, the Cowboys and the dream team, doesn't that look tempting?

Let's say you haw RG3 and your backup is Tim Tebow. You have offensive continuity there. And this is the ******* Jets so nothing would shock me anymore.

BUT WITH THAT SAID- what if the Jets have a major hard on for RG3 or Luck and were willing to basically trade our entire draft for him?

Face it, with a day 1 GOOD quarterback this team makes it to the playoffs for the next couple years easy. And then you draft depth next year.

If I'm the Colts and gutted my whole team....am I willing to throw in the towel this year and have about 20 draft picks but no QB.... And a couple years later be in phenomenal shape? A la Detroit?

Or if I'm Washington, and I have to face the Giants, the Cowboys and the dream team, doesn't that look tempting?

Pipe dream (with some good sh-t in the pipe). We do not have anything to offer either team to move up to top-2 in draft. Sanchez + Revis + our entire draft would still not get it done. The fans of either of those teams would burn the stadium down (and rightly so).

Incarceratedbob is a attention seeking whore who throws 100 darts at a bulls eye and happens to hit a few that's all.

That being said this wouldn't surprise me, Woody wants a NAME at QB, Tebow is an atrocious QB, but a big name. Rex thinks he can win any game with his D on the field for 60 minutes. Sparano thinks he can win any game throwing the ball around 10-15 times as long A's there "chunk plays".

To me this all adds up 2+2+2=6. The Jets are going to be the 1920's version of the NFL.

Also if they get a 2nd or 3rd rounder they will draft another QB like Osweiler, Weeden, ect....

I've been gone for awhile posting, and I'll be gone again until this sh*t Tebow experiment is cooled off, makes my want to puke, and the 2012 Jets season is ruined for me regardless if they manage to win enough games to make the playoffs, this blueprint is worse than Pennington, and will never produce a SB.

Sorry. I do not trust anything this bozo has to say. When he blocks tweets and bans people for calling him out, he is no source.

REAL MEN stand up to criticism. He doesnt.

I'm pretty sure its his lack of credible information that undermines him as a source, and not the fact that he blocks people on twitter. :rolleyes:

The other thing here is that Rex and Tanny may actually feel like their jobs are on the line. Tanny has the power to mortgage the draft for RG3 especially if he had Rex and Sporano behind it. Consider that Woody doesn't really know football and got so close twice and then saw a collapse, I wonder if he's got them both in the back of his mind for a full replacement if this year doesn't work out.

This makes sense if it weren't for the cap issue. If Sanchez struggles and Tebow comes in and takes the team far then Sanchez has no trade value (see Kyle Orton). With only one legit QB prospect after Luck and RG III and three teams looking for a QB (Miami Ari, Cle KC maybe) I could see interest in Sanchez heating up as those teams options for a QB next year shrink. It makes sense - but the only way this works is if they can get around the cap hit.

Archived