Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capital "P"? sooo pretentious.

lol!

He claims his source is Dan Patrick. He is getting hammered on twitter. lol! He is a legit member of the media though.

I wonder about the contract too. I would hope the Jets wouldnt ties themselves to Sanchez with no out. But then again. Its the Jets.

lol!

He claims his source is Dan Patrick. He is getting hammered on twitter. lol! He is a legit member of the media though.

I wonder about the contract too. I would hope the Jets wouldnt ties themselves to Sanchez with no out. But then again. Its the Jets.

Nice. Thanks. Keep us updated please. I get all my news here.

They are all wrong from time to time. Lombardi said Tebow was going to Jax 2 hours before he went to the Jets. It is what it is so I put it out there.

Which is why, generally, I don't bother giving them any credibility. But that doesn't mean they have the same cred. incarceratedbob and Dino Costa are not credible in the least.

Check out my link above. I could see it happening, but dude is just as much of an idiot as incarceratedbob.

Just read it, sir. Idiot, no doubt. BUT, to play devil's advocate... at least this idiot tried to do something he knew he'd get busted for in the end. Bob just throws up hail mary's and prays something sticks.

Just read it, sir. Idiot, no doubt. BUT, to play devil's advocate... at least this idiot tried to do something he knew he'd get busted for in the end. Bob just throws up hail mary's and prays something sticks.

Well, fair. Half of I-Bob's stuff is unverifiable. It's plausible that Sanchez is on the block, so he just reports it. Then either way, he was "right." (Either he was on the block and they traded him, or they don't trade him but I-Bob insists it's because they couldn't get enough for him.)

Well, fair. Half of I-Bob's stuff is unverifiable. It's plausible that Sanchez is on the block, so he just reports it. Then either way, he was "right." (Either he was on the block and they traded him, or they don't trade him but I-Bob insists it's because they couldn't get enough for him.)

Which could be true. I'm not sure I would give even a 3rd for Sanchez. No matter what the contract details are. Mark looked pathetic in every way possible last season.

Either way, its OK... cause in the end, Bob is still a moron.

So he knew Peyton was going to the Broncos a week before he actually made the decision and a week before he even told the Broncos? Lol, ok.

You're an idiot if you think this guy does anything but guesswork.

I don't feel like looking through his timeline to find the exact quote. He said when Peyton first visited the Broncos it was a done deal. That Ten was just a cordial visit.

EDIT: I did find this though.

sn1dnr.jpg

if they trade sanchez for a draft pick after making 17 public statements that he is their starter I'm gonna throw all my jets sh*t in the dumpster until woody is gone

Then you are going to go dumpster diving and get it back?

Why do any of you listen to fat a$$ on the radio or read these dickheads tweets? If Jet fans stop following then they would go away.

Because we are bored?

I'm torn somewhere between this...

if they trade sanchez for a draft pick after making 17 public statements that he is their starter I'm gonna throw all my jets sh*t in the dumpster until woody is gone

and this...

If Tanny can get a 1st round pick for Sanchez, I'm buying a Tebow jersey.

Seriously, if they shop Sanchez I'll set an appointment for a Lions tattoo.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I'd be right behind you.

:hump:

Incarcerated Bob has been legit this year. He said Peyton Manning was going to be a Bronco a week before it happened. He said that the Jets were interested in Tim Tebow before anyone even thought about the Jets in the race. Now he is saying the Jets are shopping Sanchez.

He has been on numerous ESPN radio shows talking about the infor he had regarding Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow. I think he is legit.

qyeh02.jpg

Proof of him saying Peyton Manning will be a Denver Bronco a week before Peyton announced his decision:

http://talk.baltimor...ad.php?t=314144

http://forum.bodybui...43260533&page=1

http://forums.colts....ncos-done-deal/

Bob is stupid. Tweet that to him for me please.

Archived