New Jets Logo Is Offensive Whether You're a Tim Tebow Fan or Not

Jetfan13

Do whatever you please. It wont offend me. I dont believe in being offended by words or silly pictures. You take the power away from offensive words or pictures when you dont get offended by it. Time for people to see the light and stop being offended for no reason.

It's really scary when Lil Bit makes the most logical post

• Upvote 1

No one is poking fun at Christianity. They are poking fun at Tebow's relentless attempt to push his agenda. He has every right to promote his God, just as we all have every right to poke fun.

So when all the other sports people say "I thank god" during their interviews they are pushing their agenda is that correct?.....So if I poke fun at the Muslim's I have every right too using your logic...is that correct?.....so then why do I get hammered by me making statements about Al-jeezera and the Taliban by some....you see dude it doesnt work....the only agenda at play here is the agenda against Christianity. And again...FAIL!

Do whatever you please. It wont offend me. I dont believe in being offended by words or silly pictures. You take the power away from offensive words or pictures when you dont get offended by it. Time for people to see the light and stop being offended for no reason.

Your concept > Jet27's concept

So when all the other sports people say "I thank god" during their interviews they are pushing their agenda is that correct?.....So if I poke fun at the Muslim's I have every right too using your logic...is that correct?.....so then why do I get hammered by me making statements about Al-jeezera and the Taliban by some....you see dude it doesnt work....the only agenda at play here is the agenda against Christianity. And again...FAIL!

Wow. You get more lost and confused with every new post.

I'll break this down for you:

Dont discuss religion and politics on JetNation message board. Those are the rules. Go and say whatever you like in your own life. Believe what you want to believe. Get mad at whatever you want to get mad at. But here at JN, dont discuss religion or politics.

Got it? Let me say it once again for everyone reading at home: Do not discuss religion or politics. There are plenty of other places to discuss that stuff.

Dont discuss religion and politics on JetNation message board. Those are the rules. Go and say whatever you like in your own life. Believe what you want to believe. Get mad at whatever you want to get mad at. But here at JN, dont discuss religion or politics.

Got it? Let me say it once again for everyone reading at home: Do not discuss religion or politics. There are plenty of other places to discuss that stuff.

This. If you're a Jets fan, and not an Athiest you need to get you're brain checked.

IBTL

Ok tough guy....

You're fu€k!ng with me, right?

Gimme a break with the common sense nonsense. How could light be emitted (which would then prove it's creation) without the agents to emit or reflect it? Did God have this "light" bottled up and in a lab somewhere until the vessels were created to emit it? I don't disagree with what you said, it's scientific fact, and that's what my logical mind reacts to. I just have a problem with the idea that this entity in the sky created all of this, therefore we should forego our freewill and blindly follow the scriptures whether what's being taught is to our benefit or not. There is not 1 shred of viable proof that a "God" even exists. And btw, I didn't create that macro, I just find it hilarious and I love how it pokes fun at the blind sheep that follows the non-scientific notions as to this world's creation.

What the **** has Tebow done to this forum?

• Upvote 1