WFAN Jets writer describes Jets fans as...

stoicsentry

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/04/10/green-lantern-hey-jets-repeat-after-me-ingram-is-the-answer-in-the-draft/

Say what you want about fans of this enigmatic franchise — they are often arrogant, clueless, unrealistic, militant, highly emotional and fair weather, usually all at the same time — but some of them really have a plan for how this draft should shake out

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't hire someone to write about a franchise if he hates the fans of that franchise.

Jeff is a good guy, I never got the vibe from him that he dislikes Jets fans. He talks Jets football as much as anybody I know. I am going to send him this link, hopefully he will chime in. :)

Can I personally attack him upon his arrival for writing that nonsense?

LMFAO!!! Militant? Interesting. Fair weather? Okay. How the F are you a fair weather fan of a franchise who hasnt been to a SB in 45 years?

Yeah, the rest I could almost kind of see, but fair weather is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. When the **** does this team ever have enough "fair weather" that you could ever be rooting only for it? Sure it could be worse, we're not Browns' fans, but that's not really saying much.

Yeah, the rest I could almost kind of see, but fair weather is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. When the **** does this team ever have enough "fair weather" that you could ever be rooting only for it? Sure it could be worse, we're not Browns' fans, but that's not really saying much.

Yeah, the "fair weather" thing is the only one that bothers me. The weather's been pretty lousy around this team for pretty much my whole life.

LMFAO!!! Militant? Interesting. Fair weather? Okay. How the F are you a fair weather fan of a franchise who hasnt been to a SB in 45 years?

I do have to agree with that part. Jets fans are not fair weather fans.

They are often: arrogant - Yes clueless - No unrealistic - Sometimes militant - No highly emotional - Yes fair weather - Hell no. We are one of the least fair weather fan bases in the NFL

Well, to be fair, the vast majority of Jets fans who get on the air on WFAN are clueless.

They are often:

arrogant - Yes

clueless - No

unrealistic - Sometimes

militant - No

highly emotional - Yes

fair weather - Hell no. We are one of the least fair weather fan bases in the NFL

arrogant - Yes

clueless - Yes.

unrealistic - Yes

militant - Some are...

highly emotional - Yes

fair weather - Hell yes! New Yorkers jump all over the bandwagon once the Jets were doing good again. Might not be people here, but there are plenty of bandwagon fans that only care once the team is doing well.

Remember... its not just fans on message boards... its ALL Jets fans included in this. And they are all these things.

I do have to agree with that part. Jets fans are not fair weather fans.

How can you not agree? We all post here almost daily and 90% of the board thinks the Jets are the worst team in the NFL. Doesnt sound fair weather in the slightest.

Dont really get the militant comment. Have Jets fan ever gorilla warfare style tried to overthrow the front office? I mean, I'm sure T0mShane would be down but who the F would follow that nut job?

How can you not agree? We all post here almost daily and 90% of the board thinks the Jets are the worst team in the NFL. Doesnt sound fair weather in the slightest.

Dont really get the militant comment. Have Jets fan ever gorilla warfare style tried to overthrow the front office? I mean, I'm sure T0mShane would be down but who the F would follow that nut job?

Me? Militant?

Jeff is a good guy, I never got the vibe from him that he dislikes Jets fans. He talks Jets football as much as anybody I know. I am going to send him this link, hopefully he will chime in. :)

i was thinking the same thing. he is a jets fan, so i dont think the point was to insult the bunch.

Tom waits 3 years and then he gets his revenge. So I am not sure what category that puts him in. I say this because just last week I surpassed that 3 year window with him. I survived, I survived!!!

Archived