Official NHL Playoffs 2012 Thread

CrazyCarl40

Playoffs start tomorrow. One of if not the best playoffs in all of professional sports. Who does everyone got? I've got whomever survives the Pens/Flyers series in the East. Nashville might be the pick in the West but how long can Vancouver continue to be held off? Can't wait for them to start!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing the role of Mats Zuccarello...

http://slapshot.blog...-playoff-ready/

It will be interesting if Krieder makes an appearence in the post season. I heard Pierre Maguire(sp?) say it could happen.

I can't wait for this thing to get rolling. Pens vs Flyers will be a seven game bloodbath. Rangers should take care of the Senators in 6. Boston and the Devils should win their first round series as well.

If I had to pick an upset for the first round I would take San Jose over St.Louis. Seems like I am always on the San Jose bandwagon in the Western Conference to get to the finals and although the struggled a good part of the season I think the pull the upset and move on.

Finals

Rangers vs Vancouver in a rematch of 1994.

Memo to Marc Andre Fleury....THERE IS NO CRYING IN HOCKEY!

Still until the Pens are dead and buried not gloating. Fleury can still get it together and Bryzgalov is always a soft one away from falling apart.

Crying? How is MAF crying? His defense is leaving him hung out to dry. Even Orpik said so.

Crying? How is MAF crying? His defense is leaving him hung out to dry. Even Orpik said so.

Fleury seemed to be simperinga fter he ws pulled.

Again the Pens are the team that scares me the most. Fleury may have had a rough nght, but were I objectively gambling no matter how this series ends i would sooner bet on Fluery andf the Pens to make this a series that Bryzgalov to anchor a 4 game sweep. Bryzgalov is the definition of shaky. This isn't close to over, but it has started very well for th Flyers.

As has been the big problem for the Rangers in the post-lockout psotseason-YOU HAVE TO SCORE GOALS TO WIN. If you want to watch the King bail you out and do NOTHING don't be surpriised if you lose.

Mary Gaborik could be the most overpaid worthless playoff supposed superstar in NHL history. When you need a goal in a big game, don't expect him to do sh*t. To have you top line basically give you nothing tonight (unless Hagelin's 5-minute major counts) is a disgrace.

The Penguins look absolutely lost out there right now.

Crosby had quite the dickish move there poking away the glove with his start igniting a brawl.

MAF right now has zero confidence in the nets for the Pens. Giving up way to many rebounds.

Can I just say the 158 penalty minutes & 12 fights were Awesome...

I still can't believe how badly the Flyers spanked the Pens....

Oh well I hate them both

Let's go DEVILS !

Archived