Official NHL Playoffs 2012 Thread

CrazyCarl40

Congrats to Gata and Devils fans. Should be an interesting cup final. Could it be the 8 seed or Marty's last chance? It'll be fun either way.

Oh. And obviously the Rangers are the best team in all of Hockey, right Brooklyn Jet?

Nope, but we did beat the Flyers every time we played them this year.

Clearly the penqs were better.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you can go back to ruining things for Jets and Yankees fans everywhere.

I slept like a champ last night, you? Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaadouchebaghahahahahaha

hahahahahaahahaahhahahTHERANGERSSUCkhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

Congrats to the Devils. They were the better team because they actually got production from their big guys like Kovalachuk and Parise.The Rangers are at home because Gaborik and Richards did almost nothing. If the Rangers can get goals late in game 5 or 6, who knows. But it didn't happen. Give a worlld of credit to Henrique, while Hageliniidid NOTHING. Might be time for DelZotto and Dubinsky to move on. Hopefully a fill year in the AHL does Tim Erixon some good and Mike Sauer gets well.

I slept like a champ last night, you? Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaadouchebaghahahahahaha

hahahahahaahahaahhahahTHERANGERSSUCkhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha

That's nice. :yawn:

Yeah the sad part is not many people will care about this series-ratings will be low

I know Basketball carries way more attention, and LA folks don't really follow hockey. :( But JOIZY will support

Amazingly NOW interfering with the wing on an offensive zone faceoff is really a penalty. Who Knew? Not any ref working the Eastern Conference final. The whole goale interfernce thing; scrwe the rulebook, still okay.Zubrus and Carter do something to Quick (as they did Lundqvist, and Bryzgalov, and every goalie they played this season)every time they get near the net.

Devils are in a very tough spot.

We were playing with house money at this point anyways. Good for LA. They deserve to win with the way they've approached this postseason and they're a testament to what a hot goalie can bring to the table. I was hoping for a tight series, but I went into this postseason with zero expectations and beating the Rangers still made the whole thing worth it. Especially seeing how bitter their fans are now.

In the Jon E Jinx?

“I don’t think it’s impossible,I believe we can do this. We have to battle. We have a big mountain in front of us. We’re down but we’re not out.”

David Clarkson #23

Good run, Devils, but you just ran into a freight train. The Kings' steamrolled through the SCP the likes of which we haven't seen in a long they. They were up 3-0 in every series.

• 10 months later...

Archived