Hard Knocks

Ryno the Jet

Probably a good move all around. Takes SOME attention off the Jets, which they already have too much of...And it lets NFL/football fans everywhere focus on a team not named the Jets, who Im sure everyone thats not a Jet fan has heard way too much of (and getting sick of) the past few years.

The Falcons? Might as well have picked the Jaguars. At least there's a QB battle between Gabbert and Henne. I wanted the Jets on Hard Knocks :(

Meh. If that is Jacksonville's only storyline then HBO is screwed. At least the Falcons have some recognizable talent.

The Falcons? The Falcons?! What? They suck. Boring season of Hard Knocks. I am gonna watch, but I won't be happy about it. I really need to stop watching so much football related content.

Hard Knocks will never be able to duplicate their 2010 season. Honestly, they should retire the show. The Jets season was the pinnacle of that show and it will never be nearly as interesting.

Rex Ryan FTW!!!!

Meh. If that is Jacksonville's only storyline then HBO is screwed. At least the Falcons have some recognizable talent.

They have recognizable talent thats for sure, but compelling storylines? If the Jags got Hard Knocks you'd get an inside look at a top 10 pick from this year's draft, and a QB battle for a starting QB position. If the falcons got Hard Knocks the show would only consist of guys trying to make the team and every team has those storylines.

Archived