Jets had Baylor's Robert Griffin in for a visit!

Ryno the Jet

I'm a dick and your the most wonderfully optimistic son of a gun I have ever met. LOL

RG3 came to town cause Tanny needed to see what a real QB looks like

BTW i need some warning points added to my ledger, i had a couple of religious references and i dreamt tanny got hit my a bus, driven by me

NOTE: You do not need warning points to get banned, you just need to adequately piss off Max and I (or one of the mods not named Crusher). :)

NOTE: It seems to be very difficult ro adequately piss us off. ;)

Noted :cool:

NOTE: After my 7 year JN membership anniversary last month (thanks for the JN underoos Max!), I am not too worried about being banned. I am pretty much a legend round here and I have outlasted some greats (the original TomShane, Smizzy, PatsFanTx, and on and on. Some of you noobs better heed Bergen's notes though! They don't fu(k around round here, ya hear? Except on April 1st...and every other Wednesday.

NOTE: After my 7 year JN membership anniversary last month (thanks for the JN underoos Max!), I am not too worried about being banned. I am pretty much a legend round here and I have outlasted some greats (the original TomShane, Smizzy, PatsFanTx, and on and on. Some of you noobs better heed Bergen's notes though! They don't fu(k around round here, ya hear? Except on April 1st...and every other Wednesday.

Go on, say it. You're unbannable. :D

Wednesdays, huh? Is there something I need to know?

Archived