Why do woman find me so attractive?

The Crusher

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you don't give a sh*t and you're married. Chicks go bonkers over either, combine both and it's sheer irresistability.

Lot's of dudes are married and never feel wanted like me. I love being married just feel kinda guilty not more brothers like me for the rest of the women. It makes for a sad world.

When Crusher tells you at random that he is lucky enough to be the fat man in "Crusher and the Hotties", your love for him is suddenly enhanced.

It's a thing. A cool kids thing. Sorry it will never happen to you.

I have the same effect on 80% of the ladies that shoe shopping and eating desert does. Mrs Crusher calls it my special quality.

... please start wearing some pants! ... then ladies might be able to resist your tracterbeam ...

l_j_r

Never leave the house without pants. At home I like to walk around in my boxers because I got new ones for Christmas. Nothing nicer than walking around in brand new boxers.

I'd say something about you gives off a vibe you're wealthy.

The jewelry commercials are right: ....Every kiss begins with 'k'

In 2001 I was worth a ton of money. After the divorce, little bit of mandatory down time and then the economy.. no that's not it. LOL Truth is I do have a tremendous amount of natural swagger combined with a humble exterior that only life can beat into you. But that's why people in general find me comfortable to be around and the fact I do make a nice ban bag chair.Yet when it comes to woman finding me attractive, it's different sorta mystical in a sense.

Archived