Why do woman find me so attractive?

The Crusher

LOL I dont have any issues finding women...Trust me :-) I think it just might be the whole pheremone thingy... Theres gotta be some truth to it.... or the fact that you really dont care.. Women love men that dont sweat them.... So who knows..just some theorys..but keep up the good work lol

I asked Mrs Crusher and she told me it's because woman like men who are a challenge. Or was that challenged?

sh*t, I think my wife just called me retarded. Give me a sec I'll be right back.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao.....lol She right and im sure its a challenge. Thing is you dont care. You dress and act the way you want... you dont try and impress anyone therefore... to women thats a sexy thing... Like why are all these idiots hitting on me and this one could care less... So she is right and I been around and with my share and I know how they think... Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fat, I'm bald, I suck at trimming my goatee, I dress like I'm perpetually on my way to WalMart and I walk with a limp. Yet 80% of the woman I meet make it very obvious to me they want me. Baffling.

Oh my gosh crusher.. i was thinking the same thing about myself.. with 2 exceptions... I am fat, i drss like i am on the way to walmart.. and i walk with a limp ( sometimes) though i do have a full head of hair and I am pretty good at trimming my goatee...

But all the guys love me. It must be my sparkling personality.

OY!

Oh my gosh crusher.. i was thinking the same thing about myself.. with 2 exceptions... I am fat, i drss like i am on the way to walmart.. and i walk with a limp ( sometimes) though i do have a full head of hair and I am pretty good at trimming my goatee...

But all the guys love me. It must be my sparkling personality.

OY!

Come to think about it I have notice every time you post I want you. Glad I'm not in this alone. We should start a support group.

Come to think about it I have notice every time you post I want you. Glad I'm not in this alone. We should start a support group.

Make sure you rent a big enough room for all my admirers.... i'll even supply the maple bacon glazed donuts. OY!

• 6 months later...

Women know that bald men have a higher testosterone level, which means all sorts of good things can and probably will happen. Bald is sexy. I don't go for guys with a full head of hair. That means high estrogen and I have plenty of that already.

Physical characteristics aside, you are a sweet guy. You make the women on the mafia board feel wanted - welcomed. All any of us really want is to feel wanted. (And being called a hottie doesn't hurt ;) )

Women know that bald men have a higher testosterone level, which means all sorts of good things can and probably will happen. Bald is sexy. I don't go for guys with a full head of hair. That means high estrogen and I have plenty of that already.

Physical characteristics aside, you are a sweet guy. You make the women on the mafia board feel wanted - welcomed. All any of us really want is to feel wanted. (And being called a hottie doesn't hurt ;) )

Hey, hottie.

I'm fat, I'm bald, I suck at trimming my goatee, I dress like I'm perpetually on my way to WalMart and I walk with a limp. Yet 80% of the woman I meet make it very obvious to me they want me. Baffling.

Cause no matter what they cook you say ITS GREAT and devour it. Brings out the 'Mama Leone' in them ;)

Yes, only difference is now you are paying for the food and electricity to cook it ;)

True. but at the same time. My employees and friends are amazed at my ability to get people to bake me stuff, cook me stuff and give me bottles of liquor. I still got my "fat Italian boy charm." My pants are stretch two sizes past where they should be yet people can still look at me and think, "Damn he looks like he needs cookies." Its a gift.

True. but at the same time. My employees and friends are amazed at my ability to get people to bake me stuff, cook me stuff and give me bottles of liquor. I still got my "fat Italian boy charm." My pants are stretch two sizes past where they should be yet people can still look at me and think, "Damn he looks like he needs cookies." Its a gift.

hey, hottie

Archived