S LaRon Landry and RB Joe McKnight weren't at Jets facility for start of offseason program 2day

vinnys025

Hey come on now...You've said so many more ridiculous things that I didn't type out my laughter at.

Im not sure what I say is ridiculous and Im not sure what you say is ridiculous but Joe Mcknight being relied upon in any type of way for this offense just does not make sense to me Gato. He is yet another return product of Mike Westhoff its basicly plug and play. Wish we had a OC like that maybe Sparano will be that guy :)

You better pack a lunch then.

why are you trying to say Joe McKnight Breaks tackles ? better watch some film both college and pro .. Of course I was being a little bit of a wise a$$ I think Joe has broken a hand tackle here and there but from what Ive seen the guy goes down like a rock as soon as hes touched. Not to mention he fumbles a lot when he gets touches

If we go into this season with Greene Mcknight tandem its going to be scary

Ground and pound with Joe McKnight is borderline insane Unless of course you think Greene can have 300 + carries

Edited by Smashmouth

why are you trying to say Joe McKnight Breaks tackles ? better watch some film both college and pro .. Of course I was being a little bit of a wise a$$ I think Joe has broken a hand tackle here and there but from what Ive seen the guy goes down like a rock as soon as hes touched. Not to mention he fumbles a lot when he gets touches

If we go into this season with Greene Mcknight tandem its going to be scary

Huh? NO. I am agreeing with you. Dude hasn't broken a tackle in his life. So if you're waiting to see that... you're gonna be waiting a while. So better be prepared with a lunch.

Huh? NO. I am agreeing with you. Dude hasn't broken a tackle in his life. So if you're waiting to see that... you're gonna be waiting a while. So better be prepared with a lunch.

Oh Im sorry man I totally missed your point. Re reading it not sure how i did lol