Tupac is back

slowmoe57

I was just about to make a thread. I just seen this. Sick.

Pac was way ahead of his time. If he was alive and would have dropped killuminati or All eyes on me today it would single handedly revive hip hop.

Yes.

Is that a f'n hologram? Did we just J-pop Tupac? Did this happen in real life?

Yes.

Is that a f'n hologram? Did we just J-pop Tupac? Did this happen in real life?

Yeah, They did this hologram with Snoop and Dre's at a live concert. I actually heard that these hologram performances are super popular in places like Japan. They have full concerts with nothing but holograms and these holograms are literally superstars in Japan. I never been to japan but it has to be freakin crazy out there with the things that they like. lol.

Yeah, They did this hologram with Snoop and Dre's at a live concert. I actually heard that these hologram performances are super popular in places like Japan. They have full concerts with nothing but holograms and these holograms are literally superstars in Japan. I never been to japan but it has to be freakin crazy out there with the things that they like. lol.

Yeah, this Tupac thing reminded me of that too. Here's a vid I found of one. Can't say I understand the appeal, but hey, it's Japan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI

Archived