Tebow Boo'd at yankee stadium

BornJetsFan1983

from the headlines you hear/read like the one I posted its misleading, yeah he was boo'd but cheered more. And the reason he was boo'd was because of the crowd, damn yankee/giant fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t86Ze1dXkY4&feature=related

I cant find the actual game footage of the boo/cheer, this is actualy game footage but it cut together to cover i think all the air time they got.

Also screw D wade, that guy blows

Godless Yank fan filth. 90% of that scumbag corporate crowd couldn't pick Paul O'Neill out of a police line-up, much less tell you anything about Tim Tebow. They probably thought he was Cal Ripken.

This. Godless heathen Yankees fans. 2nd worst fans in the world closely behind Red Sox fans.

The news and diff websites have it wrong.. One said it was just a warm up lol.... first of all everyone knows that most yankee fans are giant fans so thats why the boos.... if he would have gone to a met game I am almost certain the reaction would have been different.. but most people commenting on the story dont live in the 5 boroughs there whole life so they dont know..

It's a prequisite of New York fans to boo everyone unless you just singlehandlely won the Championship. If Melo scores 25 points, pulls down 8 rebounds, and the Knicks lost tonight, they'll probably be booing him tonight. Once Tebow shows what he can do he get the cheers, but he has to earn it. He hasn't had the chance yet. Keep booing him until he proves himself. Guilty until proven innocent.

Archived