Rex says Jets are prepared to make "some big-time trades" in the draft.

Ryno the Jet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they want blackmon they got to get in front of rams at spot 6

1.colts

2.skins

3.vikings

4.browns

5.bucs

6.rams

who do they trade with to get in front of rams.. vikings/browns/bucs

Why do we need Blackmon, unfortunately, by week 6 we'll be running the triple option.

it's not crazy to see TR drop out of the top 6. It's not a running back league anymore. to use a top 5 pick on this player is something that would have happened 20 years ago... not today... could very well see the Jets trading up for Richardson... if he sneaks past TB, the fall will be on. Meshes with the whole emphasis on ground and pound.

Agreed and have had the same thought...Ingram was well regarded and still fell into the 20's...Richardson is better sure, but 20 picks better? I HOPE not. Despite all the wants he's an ideal pick for this team, and would up our offensive playmakers all the way to 2.

I don't eat candy and I keep it classic with Reebok. Strike two.

Classic? Reebok? Courtnj, I don't even know you anymore. Unless you're talking about Pumps, those are legit awesome.

I keep reading your name as Courtney Jeighteen. I am spot on right? RIGHT!?

Classic? Reebok? Courtnj, I don't even know you anymore. Unless you're talking about Pumps, those are legit awesome.

As long as it's not Courtney sixteen and under, you should be A ok as far as the law goes.

Reebok - b/c Nike made the ugliest Jets hats. And "nj" stands for New Jersey. You're totally wrong. Strike three.

I hope the Jets trade down, not up. Two weeks ago, a friend of mine that is a friend of the owner of Jaguars told me that the Jets were talking with them about moving up. It seems every year, teams are creating smoke screens, say they are trading down and trade up or say they are trading up and trade down, so I did not give much weight to what my friend said, until I saw this in the bleacher report mock, this morning. My questions is what would we have to give up to get the 7th pick?

7. New York Jets (from Jacksonville Jaguars): Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina: The Jaguars are reportedly "desperate" to trade down from the seven hole, and the Jets allegedly have a similar interest in moving up to acquire the All-American pass-rusher.

I'm thinking the jets trade Keller for a possible first round pick. Trade up for Richardson while still getting a pass rusher in the first round. If the jets execute this move, it will spell the end for Sanchez. Though my opinion of Sanchez is a below average QB, with formidable ground and pound, tebow should fit in perfectly. Face it, is Sanchez better than romo. Not even close and romo is above average QB. Personally, I try to trade Sanchez as well.

Archived