Seattle Road Trip

In my best Richard Nixon voice.."I am not a drunk"

I just said we were the only ones not drinking. Never called you a drunk, lol.

Hi. My name is Al.

Hello Al.

I like the Jets and sometimes when they lose it makes me sad.......

We have 12 tickets left right now. The good news is it looks like we can get another block of group seats, but not at the discount, which means it will be $150 per seat/tailgate for the second block of seats.

This is a game everyone should want to go to. Its a awesome city.

I just said we were the only ones not drinking. Never called you a drunk, lol.

Hi. My name is Al.

Hello Al.

I like the Jets and sometimes when they lose it makes me sad.......

I'm very confused by these posts. But hell, that's not unusual so don't nobody worry about it

Was down in Seattle over the weekend for the Angels-Mariners series. Always a good time. You folks that haven't visited there will enjoy.

-

An option to think about. Husky Stadium is under rennovations for 2012 and the Washington Huskies will play all their games at Century Link Field (Seahawks stadium) The day before the Jets game Utah is in town. Two days of football, sounds damn good to me.

Was down in Seattle over the weekend for the Angels-Mariners series. Always a good time. You folks that haven't visited there will enjoy.

-

An option to think about. Husky Stadium is under rennovations for 2012 and the Washington Huskies will play all their games at Century Link Field (Seahawks stadium) The day before the Jets game Utah is in town. Two days of football, sounds damn good to me.

Hmm, I may have to look at that game. Sounds like fun. Im probably going to be busy the day before getting everything ready for the tailgate.

Are you tailgating and sitting with all of us?

Hmm, I may have to look at that game. Sounds like fun. Im probably going to be busy the day before getting everything ready for the tailgate.

Are you tailgating and sitting with all of us?

My usual source for tix is in Section 109 behind the visitors bench so I'm probably there, thanks. Could be go on the tailgate, is that something I could pay for separately?

My usual source for tix is in Section 109 behind the visitors bench so I'm probably there, thanks. Could be go on the tailgate, is that something I could pay for separately?

I will be adding something for that soon. The main focus has been on a large group section combination, but since some Jets fans want to sit in better non group sections, we still want them all to party with us.

• 1 month later...

WILL ALSO BE HEADIN OUT TO SEATTLE; HAVE BOOKED TRAVEL LODGE AT SPACE NEEDLE; ROOMS ARE PRICED PRETTY GOOD & IT'S LESS THAN A MILE FROM DOWNTOWN, OR SO I'VE BEEN TOLD; ALSO TAKING THE TRAIN FROM THE AIRPORT; WHO ELSE IS GOING FROM JFK ON 11/09??? JET BLUE'S FARES ARE THE CHEAPEST

• 1 month later...

I've gotta say that when I saw the Jets were coming to Seattle, I was so pumped!! I live about 6 hours away in Canada but definitely willing to drive down. I was/still somewhat am hesitant however since my first Jets game was a disaster. I went to the massacre game in Boston and, suffice it to say, the fans were atrocious. As a single female on my own, I felt very unsafe being threatened to be beaten up by the Patriots fans around me. Can anyone tell me what fans are like in Seattle? I just don't want the same experience all over again. I am stoked though that there will be a tailgate party as that should be a great time with fellow Jets fans.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived