Chatroom

OK i know im the only person on here that uses the chatroom, but every once in a while its nice to chat instead of post and wait for a response.

Well. . . since the upgrade i have been in the chatroom, but the indicator that says how many people in the chatroom hasnt been popping up on the tool bar like it used to, so no one knows im in there and comes to chat with me.

thanks

i hate to be a pain in the a$$ about this.

I know its not top priority and thats cool with me, but now the chatroom is kicking me as soon as i get in there, just to check if the problem has been resolved.

That was my kingdom, but it seems like i have been over thrown.

plus i needed 1 more post to 6700 so i used it on this/

i hate to be a pain in the a$$ about this.

I know its not top priority and thats cool with me, but now the chatroom is kicking me as soon as i get in there, just to check if the problem has been resolved.

That was my kingdom, but it seems like i have been over thrown.

plus i needed 1 more post to 6700 so i used it on this/

Joe -- IPB fixed this...the # of people in chat are now showing. Please let me know if you have any other problems.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Bump, i know we just moved and things take time. just wanted to bump this thread.

here is what im getting while trying to log in.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CHAT-01]

The chat room has not been properly setup by the administrator (the chat room account number has not been supplied).

Need Help?

Our help documentation

Contact the community administrator

Bump, i know we just moved and things take time. just wanted to bump this thread.

here is what im getting while trying to log in.

Joe -- I will look at that now. Should be easy to fix...I just overlooked it in the move.

Bad news though, we had a 250 user license under the old host because it was Invision. Now we will have something like a 5 user license, maybe 10. We can buy more if needed. I hope you were sitting when you read that. :)

Joe -- I will look at that now. Should be easy to fix...I just overlooked it in the move.

Bad news though, we had a 250 user license under the old host because it was Invision. Now we will have something like a 5 user license, maybe 10. We can buy more if needed. I hope you were sitting when you read that. :)

thats cool. too many people just come in and lurk anyway and dont contribute. so this will keep the riff raff out. thanks for getting this done

were gonna need more. people were getting bumped left and right this evening. and it was only 5 of us

Archived