Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. There's a lot of people I'm going to have to apologize to my father for knowing.

LOL!!!

I am sorry Dad, you raised me better than this. I will try to use better judgement next time. The internet is a scary place.

Like CTM I am about 80 prcnt on this one --- depending on my sked -- maybe I will bring my clubs -- Joe will let you know before you get the tix for sure . and I will be in Miami again thats a lock hot as hell or not

That's OK. Crusher will beat the living crap out of you instead. JiF will take pictures so I can enjoy.

I'm encouraging crusher to get the same 100 yard restraining order.. this way, you won't even be allowed in the stadium

Joe - me and the wife are in for lower level tix, so keep me posted. It's about a 5 hour drive from where I'm at in the Panhandle, so we're gonna be looking at hotels too. Are you working any deals on hotels, or should I start looking? It should be a great time - Thanks!

Joe - me and the wife are in for lower level tix, so keep me posted. It's about a 5 hour drive from where I'm at in the Panhandle, so we're gonna be looking at hotels too. Are you working any deals on hotels, or should I start looking? It should be a great time - Thanks!

I am not trying to be one of those tour companies charging crazy prices for packages, so I am not even attempting to play with hotels, so booking your own is the way to go.

I'll keep everyone posted when the ticket rep calls me back in the beginning of may.

Archived