Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

Meeting in the Mod Lounge:

Max: Hey guys, why don't we have many female members on the board anymore?

Chorus: Because you keep making jokes about non-consensual sex to them.

Max: oh.

I am female and will be at this game. My brother is coming in from Pa just to subject me with having to go watch another sorry team attempt to play football. I'm a Bucs fan and scream at the offense enough at my own games. Not a Tebow troll either. The Bucs boards are horrible . This board is way more amusing.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am female and will be at this game. My brother is coming in from Pa just to subject me with having to go watch another sorry team attempt to play football. I'm a Bucs fan and scream at the offense enough at my own games. Not a Tebow troll either. The Bucs boards are horrible . This board is way more amusing.

And now we have another female... Welcome!

If you ladies want to bunk up, I'm getting a room on the beach at the Courtyard Marriot. My friend Steve lives nearby and he's a total pimp.

No my boo JIF wouldn't like that ... LMAO

Thanks for signing up. Sorry in advance for all the offers these pervs Private Message to you.

This road game is going to be legendary!

You should have done the legen... wait for it thing.

And not just because I am trying to milk post counts. No, instead, because it was just the right thing to do.

Alphonse - we can hit'em. This is only about 300 miles from my plant in Alabama. I should be able to arrange being down there on biz before for this weekend. Sounds like a good game to hit - we gotta get DNA and Tmac on board and see if slomoe can fly in.

If you r in, so am I. Haven't seen you in too long...

Welcome to the board my fellow Gator. Please avoid T0mShane at all costs.

See you at the game. <3

Alphonse - we can hit'em. This is only about 300 miles from my plant in Alabama. I should be able to arrange being down there on biz before for this weekend. Sounds like a good game to hit - we gotta get DNA and Tmac on board and see if slomoe can fly in.

Making plans John -- wont know with my sked for a few more weeks but by mid may I should definitly know -- JAX would be a blast

This one looks like it could be a go, I just have to talk my son into it. This will seem like home game number 10 with all the green in the stands (Miami being #9, as usual). Not doing the Fins game this year, September is too damn hot.

I've ignored this thread up until now... JIF called my attention to it. Sounds like a 3-ring circus of latent homosexuality. CTM's going to love it.

why don't you ask you girlfriend if you can go.. If I'm able to punch JiF in the mouth, clothesline CTM, and kick you in the nads, my bucket list will be complete.

why don't you ask you girlfriend if you can go.. If I'm able to punch JiF in the mouth, clothesline CTM, and kick you in the nads, my bucket list will be complete.

If it means standing between you and your dreams, there's no chance in the world I'd be there.

Also, get your mind off my nads.

That is the meaning you took from what I wrote? Silly Mexican, you should see if you can get a refund on those ESL courses.

You get that diddy from the rally this weekend? Although I could have you removed, I want to keep you around in all your racist glory. People need to see that guys like you still exist.

an me no Mexican, gringo. I'm Puerto Rican. Different part of the world and everything.

You get that diddy from the rally this weekend? Although I could have you removed, I want to keep you around in all your racist glory. People need to see that guys like you still exist.

an me no Mexican, gringo. I'm Puerto Rican. Different part of the world and everything.

You going to have me removed for calling you "silly" or "Mexican"? Neither is a personal attack. Why don't you stop your whining before I embarrass you further.

JiF=Steve=Gay

He's right, I'm Steve but I'm not gay. Bi-curious.

I don't do well sharing... So I'd like to resign as your internet boo.

I'm taking my green love elsewhere

Archived