Jets @ Jaguars 2012 road trip

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will get it done eventually. More I think about it the harder it seems to do. I will add it to my bucket list. I promise. LOL

If this is the whole buying 2+ seats on a plane issue, we'll fedex your fat azz

If this is the whole buying 2+ seats on a plane issue, we'll fedex your fat azz

I dont do planes. Not an issue only ten hours from here. Just too much stuff. Plus Im concerned I might meet JiF and want to punch him in the face cause he doesnt live up to my epxectations. Not sure I wanna risk what we have here. Its perfect.

I dont do planes. Not an issue only ten hours from here. Just too much stuff. Plus Im concerned I might meet JiF and want to punch him in the face cause he doesnt live up to my epxectations. Not sure I wanna risk what we have here. Its perfect.

lmfao - this would be the funniest thing ever.

I'm pretty much counting on punching jif in the face at some point, it's 50% of the reason I'm going. The other 50% was to hang with the dr.

I'm pretty sure I'm going. Not sure I can pass up the opportunity to kick the sh-t out of CTM and JiF in the same weekend.

33% of the reason I'm going to punch jif in the face, 33% of the reason is to clothesline mr Pactato head, and 34% of the reason is to hang with the dr.

I'm pretty much counting on punching jif in the face at some point, it's 50% of the reason I'm going. The other 50% was to hang with the dr.

Have you ever actually punched anyone in the face? I guess no.

I cant risk going. What if I meet JiF and I cant ******* stand that little bitch? What we had here would be lost. Sorta like that Adele song.

Of course, not in 15-20 years but when I was younger and dumber of course i did

You just dont seem like a puncher. More on the uni bomber type. open the mail box and BOOM your head flies off and the dog runs off with your brain matter. Thats my feel. i could be off.

Have you ever actually punched anyone in the face? I guess no.

I cant risk going. What if I meet JiF and I cant ******* stand that little bitch? What we had here would be lost. Sorta like that Adele song.

I met JiF and wanted to kick him in the throat within 4 minutes. Klacko shot about a 143 on the golf course but his scorecard said 85 lol.

I met JiF and wanted to kick him in the throat within 4 minutes. Klacko shot about a 143 on the golf course but his scorecard said 85 lol.

No way I can take that chance. I would miss our fake homosexual online relationship. I have 100's of people I cant stand. Only one online fake homo boyfriend.

Klecko should never play gold with someone who does payroll for a living.

JiF reeks of eminent punchability.

my favorite was when he went into mack mode at TGI Fridays or wherever the hell we were and zero'd in on the sluttiest looking chick in the joint.. I think he got a "maybe I'll see you later at club so and so".. dude walked back like he just hit the take 5. smile from ear to ear.

I'm so friggin there dude.

If you end up going I have some paperwork that you need to fill out. A lot of these guys...well, let's just get these forms filled out. There are a lot of them but basically they say that you won't name JetNation in any possible lawsuit.

Have a good time though.

You just dont seem like a puncher. More on the uni bomber type. open the mail box and BOOM your head flies off and the dog runs off with your brain matter. Thats my feel. i could be off.

Lol... yeah, at my age that's a lot closer to the truth, but who didn't fight when they were a teenager? Even now if drunk enough it's possible, My first instinct wouldn't be to punch in face like a real fighter would, for sure, but I've been close to getting in fights a few times over the years

my favorite was when he went into mack mode at TGI Fridays or wherever the hell we were and zero'd in on the sluttiest looking chick in the joint.. I think he got a "maybe I'll see you later at club so and so".. dude walked back like he just hit the take 5. smile from ear to ear.

This post just made me invent a portmanteau: predictathetic.

did he get the digits?

Dont call her a slut. She was a nice girl.

None of this is true,

You developed a quick mancrush on JiF, I shot about 125 and carded a 96. You, on the other hand, shot about 102 and carded an 80. :face:

Archived