Sanchez "Clutch Highlights"

hoping4ASuperBowl

How clutch is a play that takes place in the beginning of the second quarter?

It's Sanchez, how many legitimately clutch plays did you expect there to be? My personal favorite had to be the random first down throw to Holmes (which he of course felt the need to celebrate) when the Jets were down 24-3 in the AFC Championship against the Steelers.

That said, I still think it's awesome every time I see that final drive of the Texans game. Forgetting for a moment any/all of the players involved and what they have or haven't done since then, that was damn impressive.

LOVING FEET IS NOT A FLAW!

Did I say Flaw? I meant idiotic move by leaving the vids on line. We all love feet !!! I just take my vids off of the internet when I get a super high profile job and start talking a bunch of sh*t to draw attention to myself. :D

While Sanchez being "clutch" is still up for debate, I think what this does show is that he was injured this year, particularly after the Denver game. He was at least capable of throwing down the field before, and the numbers for him doing that fall off dramatically (even for him) this season after that hit by Von Miller.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/10030/is-neck-affecting-sanchezs-long-passes

Archived