More dirt on the Saints

curious to see how the NFL handles this...if it is more of a punishment than the slap on the wrist now lets forget this ever happened that the Patriots got for Spygate then thats BS

Are you sure you a Jets' fan? It is not in the Jets fan DNA to forget anything bad about the Patriots. ;)

If they are punished, it should be more than the Patriots received.

While Jets' fan took the Patriots' SPygate inch and ran a mile with it, the Saints' transgression is a lot worse.

didn't teams say that when they went to visit the Patriots they had some mysterious "Headset outages" several times earlier this decade?

swear to god I remember hearing this right after Spygate

Which is why I know the Pats are still finding ways to cheat, they just haven't gotten caught yet.

Are you sure you a Jets' fan? It is not in the Jets fan DNA to forget anything bad about the Patriots. ;)

If they are punished, it should be more than the Patriots received.

While Jets' fan took the Patriots' SPygate inch and ran a mile with it, the Saints' transgression is a lot worse.

I am a Jets fan, and I will never forget how the NFL allowed the Pats and Bellicheat to steal 3 SuperBowl Championships with very little punishment.

How is the Saints' situation worse than what your team did?

If Gregg Williams tripped a player running down to cover a kick, I would admit he was as stupid as Sal Alosi :winking0001:

I am a Jets fan, and I will never forget how the NFL allowed the Pats and Bellicheat to steal 3 SuperBowl Championships with very little punishment.

If Gregg Williams tripped a player running down to cover a kick, I would admit he was as stupid as Sal Alosi :winking0001:

Because filming hand signals in-game from an illegal area, where everyone in the stands and sidleines could see and do the same is not the same as taping audio of coaches where everyone on the sidelines and stands could not do the same.

By the way, where is this audio? Anyone hear this audio? I haven't heard any audio. This could be asolute crappola driven by Goodell because he is still pissed at the Sainst for lying to his face. I would not put it past Goodell to be a vengeful, spiteful, petulant child.

• Upvote 1

Because filming hand signals in-game from an illegal area, where everyone in the stands and sidleines could see and do the same is not the same as taping audio of coaches where everyone on the sidelines and stands could not do the same.

By the way, where is this audio? Anyone hear this audio? I haven't heard any audio. This could be asolute crappola driven by Goodell because he is still pissed at the Sainst for lying to his face. I would not put it past Goodell to be a vengeful, spiteful, petulant child.

After all he has done for your team and to protect Tommy????

At least we agree that Goodell is a self-centered a$$ only looking to show he has the biggest pair of you know whats everytime he makes a disciplinary ruling....

I wonder how many will want out of the Saints in the next twelve months? - I think they will return to "Who Dat nation" with LSU being the best Team in the area..

The reason why Parcells was never going to HC there.

He saw the whole thing eventually imploding and needs to keep his shoes clean of dog $hit.

He should have made Kraft change the name of his team to the Jets.

Equivalent to death row.

After all he has done for your team and to protect Tommy????

Protect Tom? Or the game? The game is better with Tom, Aaron, Brees and Peyton playing. Have they gone too far? Yes, but I would rather they over protect the QB then go another 15 games and 3.5 quarters without Brady.

As Garb pointed out, stealing signals is not illegal, recording them with a camera from the field is. Then you have to figure how you get from the tape to practical application of helping you in that game.

Again, Roger said stealing signals is not the issue, but recording them is. The Phins got a tape of Patriots signals from their local TV station and used them in a game and were not punished. The Patriots recorded, broke the rule and were punished.

The Saints were, or at the very least Loomis, was listening to conversations between the coaches conversations. That intel can be passed onto the coordinators almost immediately. It can impact the game in almost real time.. Plus, it breaks federal laws.

As Garb pointed out, stealing signals is not illegal, recording them with a camera from the field is. Then you have to figure how you get from the tape to practical application of helping you in that game.

Again, Roger said stealing signals is not the issue, but recording them is. The Phins got a tape of Patriots signals from their local TV station and used them in a game and were not punished. The Patriots recorded, broke the rule and were punished.

The Saints were, or at the very least Loomis, was listening to conversations between the coaches conversations. That intel can be passed onto the coordinators almost immediately. It can impact the game in almost real time.. Plus, it breaks federal laws.

So what you are saying is the Patriots are better at cheating... :winking0001:

Seriously though, I don't think any of this matters, I have a feeling none of this is true.

Edited by JetsFan220

So what you are saying is the Patriots are better at cheating... :winking0001:

With today's technology, is a man with a huge camera on his shoulder the best you can do?