Draft Day party

Brenjetsfan

Inside scoop.....The Jersey location is yet to be determined. It is not going to be at Poor Billys.

Hoping for a JERSEY SHORE location....

The ESPN zone will host its usual JETS party....

Lets plan on having a JETNATION day and we can all wear our NEW T-shirts....

Long Islanders....stay there....j/k come to the ZONE

I WANT A T-SHIRT.......

Jet Nation T-Shirts people. Be dialin. They won't last long people. With every order we will throw in a free Michael Jordan rookie card people. They aren't makin any more of these so be dialin.

You really have to be a fan of Opie and Anthony to laugh at the whole Be Dialin thing.

But I think it is funny and that is all that really matters.

The JETS will not have there VIP party at the Zone like they always have in the past. Instead they are doing a Thursday Night VIP party not for the real VIPs like me an GGG, but for the perceived VIPS (by which I mean, Pro-Stadium politicos)...so, that sucks! Triple G wanna crash it??? :lol:

The JETS will not have there VIP party at the Zone like they always have in the past. Instead they are doing a Thursday Night VIP party not for the real VIPs like me an GGG, but for the perceived VIPS (by which I mean, Pro-Stadium politicos)...so, that sucks! Triple G wanna crash it??? :lol:

Can you and GGG just make your plans via PM?

Seriosuly why does the board have to be littered with your personal stuff.

Also post a link or you will be banned for 14 days.

obviously not many Jews involved in draft day.. it is Passover :( so unbelievably bummed... i guess that is an excuse to have another party that I and all the other "chosen" people can attend ;)...oh where is sd99 after a comment like that...LOL :lol:

obviously not many Jews involved in draft day.. it is Passover :( so unbelievably bummed... i guess that is an excuse to have another party that I and all the other "chosen" people can attend ;)...oh where is sd99 after a comment like that...LOL :lol:

Greengal there definitely is going to be a party. All of the "chosen" people already have the details.

Sorry you had to find out this way! :oops:

Greengal there definitely is going to be a party. All of the "chosen" people already have the details.

Sorry you had to find out this way! :oops:

you have just made me cry max...nice job... after all i have done for you to sh!t on me like this in public.. great and you told bren and ggg to take their personal stuff to pms... practice what you preach

you have just made me cry max...nice job... after all i have done for you to sh!t on me like this in public.. great and you told bren and ggg to take their personal stuff to pms... practice what you preach

Wow. You shouldn't feel bad. I didn't get invited either. I only know because I sit here all day reading everyone's PMs.

HOLLA!

hmmm if you don't read them ... how do you know i am a potty mouth...fibber!!! ;)

Verde forwarded a few of them to me. She needed me to update the bad word list.

She and I didn't even know what half that stuff meant.

DRAFT DAY party....

SPECIAL INVITE TO ALL 218 JETNATION POSTERS

Saturday April 23rd...ESPN ZONE be there by 10am

Mrs Maxman can you leave the party pooper home pleazze.?

Post of the day right there! Believe me I am in complete agreement, I am a party pooper.

Lame is my middle name! :P

I fully expect to be left here on Party day to work the board :lol:

1 Saturday a month and 4 football holiday. It is right there in the contract.

Besides you get time and a half so that is pretty fair!

Jet Nation T-Shirts people. Be dialin. They won't last long people. With every order we will throw in a free Michael Jordan rookie card people. They aren't makin any more of these so be dialin.

You really have to be a fan of Opie and Anthony to laugh at the whole Be Dialin thing.

But I think it is funny and that is all that really matters.

Woah wait a minute. I've been away for about a week. Where can I get a shirt???

Archived