OT Is Now Our Most Glaring Need

TNJet

we should see who is gonna be there. if there's a run on WR then i'd rather have the 5th best OT than the 12th best WR. and vice versa. As long as they take a player of value, i'll be happy.

For whatever reason wr seems to be a total crapshoot in the draft. Some of the best wr's are later rd picks every year and a lot of the high picks bust out.

If the Jets can get a starting RT in rd 2, its a no-brainer to make the move. it all comes down to where they have the players ranked for the system Sparano is running. I think Glen is gone by 47 but Martin from Stanford has a shot and could be a day 1 starter.

How bad of pick was Ducasse?

I bet there's like 5 interesting OT prospects in the 6th...Mosley....Sanders...Potter...Brown...Zusevics....I can't believe how big a deal you guys make right effin tackle.

Did you watch any games and the 100 sacks hunter gave up plus no push in the run game. We went from running behind the right side all the time in 2010 to not getting any yards that way

Did you watch any games and the 100 sacks hunter gave up plus no push in the run game. We went from running behind the right side all the time in 2010 to not getting any yards that way

Oh noes how will an offense ever work without a super elite OL and a super elite running game...THAT doesn't happen anymore...

The team has 4 quality OL, two of them amongst the best at their position, and three of them played injured last year..For the love of Jah add the whole context in and then realize you're talking about a right tackle.

Edit: 100 eh? How many came with Sanchez watching the sack develop before his eyes?

Oh noes how will an offense ever work without a super elite OL and a super elite running game...THAT doesn't happen anymore...

The team has 4 quality OL, two of them amongst the best at their position, and three of them played injured last year..For the love of Jah add the whole context in and then realize you're talking about a right tackle.

Edit: 100 eh? How many came with Sanchez watching the sack develop before his eyes?

So true.

That's why we need MORE of them. At least 3 more.

Yeah, no line in the league has 5 players like that. You'd want that, but it's not happening.

What we need are upgrades, hopefully in two spots. Moore is very solid, he's fine at RG. It's the right tackle spot which is the major issue, we may have to sign someone, Tanny sounded like that was his intention in today's presser, was very reluctant to endorse either Hunter or Ducasse, maybe Vlad breaks out, but I doubt it.

The fact is we had a load of holes in this team, the draft can only address so much, we certainly look a better team and I admire that we took the 3 best players on the board in our slots.

Archived