Don't look now, we finally have a WR corps!

stoicsentry

Tanny really said a guy who played in the Triple Option, who had 28 catches last year, is going to start? In April he says this?

I dont think Tanny specifically said anything. But its been reported the Jets have penciled in Hill as the starter opposite Holmes

I'd personally like to see Hill finish with 30 catches with around four +40 yarders mixed in there. Start to learn while showing the athleticism.

Completely sober and reasonable expectation. I'm a little taken back, here. :)

Plax had 45 catches last year, and Kerley had 29. LaDainian and his 42 catches are gone and need to be replaced. I'd expect Keller and Holmes to continue to get the lions' share, with Kerley picking up some of the RB catches from the slot. Not sure if I buy Hill starting from D1 just yet. I think with some 2-TE sets, Schilens and Hill will split time, and both may be off the field a lot of the time.

Ya specially when their RT was right there for them in 2nd rd, Cordy Glenn will be a stud for Jills

Jills are going to give pats a run for their money

I'm with the soccer guy on this one. Bills made some good moves. But, lets not go all clown shoes crazy about them yet.

We have a guy who will quit, a guy who can't stay healthy, a guy who couldn't catch 30 balls a year in college and kerley. Huzzah!

Did he drop a lot of balls keeping him from the magical 30 catch plateau? Or did he play with a run oriented college offense and do everything that was asked of him (including 29 yards per catch - or will you miss Schotty's 3 yard passes to the flat on 3rd and 7)?

Getting Braylon back should be on the agenda. Talk about youth and speed all you want, but experience and speed , and blocking count for a lot as well. Please dont get it twisted. Sanchez does not inspire confidence in his recievers. Stick your head in the sand if u want, thats ok. Santonio was pissed off because Sanchez Sucked!!......Plaxico doesnt want to return because Sanchez was the worst QB who has EVER thrown him the ball!! Its easy for the pundits ( HATERS ) to try and pile on the WR's, and all that BS...but the truth is, is that Sanchez stunk up the joint, and nobody want s to hear that tired BS around here ANYMORE!!!! Look at BRADY, ELI, AARON, and a slew of others!! Cam Newton made Sanchez look like the Jets wasted their time. While the G-Men, Pats , Pack, Steelers, are hoisting trophies....we just keep getting sorry a$$ losers like this bum, and make excuses when they suck!!!. Enough with the " taking responsibility angle", all the freaking time. Just prove it to your best, if it aint good enough...ohwell....get someone that can FREAKIN PLAY!!!! :box:GO JETS !!!!!

Stephen Hill was a great pick but it might be expecting alot for him to run a perfect route tree and know all the plays on day 1. Chaz will probably be listed higher on the depth chart cause he's a vet. Hill is exciting but has a big leap to make before he can be considered reliable.

Stephen Hill was a great pick but it might be expecting alot for him to run a perfect route tree and know all the plays on day 1. Chaz will probably be listed higher on the depth chart cause he's a vet. Hill is exciting but has a big leap to make before he can be considered reliable.

By most accounts Schillens is a stud that has been kept from breaking out due to injury problems. There will be plenty of time to start Hill after Chaz gets hurt.

Archived