Draft day thread (day 3)

JayKwaz

I would love to get the following players assuming nobody drops to us like a Bobby Massie.

P - Shawn Powell from FSU

TE - George Bryan from NC state

RB - Jonas Gray notre dame or Terrance Gannaway Baylor.

OT - Levy Adcock

OLB - Sammy Brown Houston

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A future starter/immediate contributor will be available in the 4th rd.

Jets have no pick.

I make the trade for Tebow for a 4th everyday of the week

Sure, lots of players still available, but as of right now the Jets ave added 4 guys from this draft

A future starter/immediate contributor will be available in the 4th rd.

Jets have no pick.

I think they are planning on Tebow contributing early. They gave up their fourth for him. Guess we will have to wait and see, but I seriously doubt any of the 32 teams are targeting starters in the 5th. Jets are having a good draft. But, as usual, some folks are never happy.

I would love to get the following players assuming nobody drops to us like a Bobby Massie.

P - Shawn Powell from FSU

TE - George Bryan from NC state

RB - Jonas Gray notre dame or Terrance Gannaway Baylor.

OT - Levy Adcock

OLB - Sammy Brown Houston

I love Sammy Brown

I get the feeling we'll find a way into the 4th today. They are probably still shopping Scott, although I doubt anyone will deal for him, but I think they'll find a way to move up. Hell, it's 2am here in Australia, and I'm up watching the coverage on ESPN, so I'm definitely hoping for a trade up.

We got 2 conditional picks a 6th and a 7th so only 2 picks are not tradeable of the 5 remaining. I think its possible the Jets may trade if a player they want drops to an attainable level.

We still need a RT a S and a RB IMO to make this offseason a success and there are still FA available that can fit those needs espically at RB.

We got 2 conditional picks a 6th and a 7th so only 2 picks are not tradeable of the 5 remaining. I think its possible the Jets may trade if a player they want drops to an attainable level.

We still need a RT a S and a RB IMO to make this offseason a success and there are still FA available that can fit those needs espically at RB.

Which is why I think we should trade the 6th and a future pick. I wonder if our 4th, 6th and maybe a future 7th can get us a spot at the top of the 4th?

Which is why I think we should trade the 6th and a future pick. I wonder if our 4th, 6th and maybe a future 7th can get us a spot at the top of the 4th?

Oh there are definetely ways to get to the top of the 4th but its going to take a player they realy want bad to do it.

Archived