Draft day thread (day 3)

JayKwaz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good place for him too...They desperately need OL talent....Grimm might get a LG or RT out of him.

That's a good point. Surprised he fell so far, good pick for the Cards. And on that note, it's 3am in Sydney, Australia on a Sunday morning, and last nights alcohol has worn off. Night all!

Ooh wooooow...hometown kid who I thought might be a 7th round pick goes in the 4th to the Packers...congrats....Jerron McMillan from Maine. Definitely wish this guy luck.

Yeah Im shocked he went that high, and I hope he does well.

The Black Bears D was pretty good up here last season.

George Iloka, Markelle Martin, Trent Robinson, Josh Bush, Justin Bethel all still on the board.

Yeah so far this draft has worked really well in the Jets' favor...Pick of the litter at pass rusher...grab a supposed first round talent in the second at WR...get a LB they targeted...Bunch of talented safeties still on the board for w/e reason...probably because they suck, but at least they were names that were heard.

Yeah so far this draft has worked really well in the Jets' favor...Pick of the litter at pass rusher...grab a supposed first round talent in the second at WR...get a LB they targeted...Bunch of talented safeties still on the board for w/e reason...probably because they suck, but at least they were names that were heard.

Yep, besides Iloka really didn't think any of these guys would go much sooner so hopefully they're still around and get picked.

You've been quiet this weekend...What do you think of the draft? Or should I just take the yep for a positive reaction?

Jets took the two biggest boom or bust picks in the draft...imo It's a total wait and see for me on both. But I salute Tanny once again for going after the guy(s) they wanted. Hurt a little bit with my two favorite picks still there at 16 (Ingram & DeCastro but I got over it fast). I'm conerned half way through FA and the draft Hunter and Smith are still starters. There's still time though. Happy there's a lot of good safeties still on the board. I'm on the fence with Davis which is very reminiscent of how I felt on the Powell pick last year. It's "whaa?" first reaction, he gets a couple nods from the experts, everyone goes ballistic to find news and notes on the player and chatter begins on all his upside. Which is fine, not complaining, but it's a total, "I'll trust the FO on this one."

Overall I have no complaints.

Archived