With pick 202, Jets select Terrance Ganaway, RB, Baylor

stoicsentry

who?

Set Baylor school records in single season yards and touchdowns, had 5 TD's in the Alamo Bowl alone this year. With that said, he did have RGIII, so...there's that. But those are numbers none the less. Don't know his combine #'s

Guess Powell needs to watch his back

Yes.

fixed :)

No.

Like it or don't, but McKnight will be handling the LT duties this year. 30-40 catches.

Hopefully he'll learn to catch

That's what Powell supposedly does. I like the pressure on all the backs. I want Powell pushing Greene.

Exactly. I can't see any 7th rounder having the potential impact that he could have. Worse case scenario, we cut him loose.

If he lasts til the Jets pick they have to pull the trigger. I'd be upset if they didnt get him. Alfonso Dennard was a 2nd round talent until he got arrested, I like his value in the 7th too. Let's take some criminals.

If he lasts til the Jets pick they have to pull the trigger. I'd be upset if they didnt get him. Alfonso Dennard was a 2nd round talent until he got arrested, I like his value in the 7th too. Let's take some criminals.

Completely with you again. We lost Plax so lets pick up a replacement.

The draft hasn't gone at all how I had thought, so I don't expect us to pick up anyone I am hoping for.

Archived