its official ....fiedler a jet ...nyjets.com

spjets

It is a good move...might be the best dude out there for the part-time gig.

Those sideboards are on a little loose, though, don't you think? Looks like two saloon doors swinging with a ripe pumpkin in the middle...

Well, Carlton, "You go to school to learn, not for a fashion show!"

It is a good move...might be the best dude out there for the part-time gig.

Those sideboards are on a little loose, though, don't you think? Looks like two saloon doors swinging with a ripe pumpkin in the middle...

Well, Carlton, "You go to school to learn, not for a fashion show!"

Between Chad n Jays EARS we could have a CIRCUS!

5 years is what I read somewhere Baumer

yeah, the Miami Herald! #-o

Fiedler signs with Jets

By JASON COLE

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/11110957.html

Jay Fiedler returned to his roots on Friday when he signed a five-year contract with the New York Jets.

The former Dolphins starter received a $500,000 bonus and an $800,000 base salary in the first year of a contract that is heavily loaded with incentives depending on how much he plays.

''It's basically a year-to-year deal,'' agent Brian Levy said. ''He's covered depending on how much he plays. But the biggest thing is that he's happy and the situation is good for him.''

Fiedler is expected to back up Jets starter Chad Pennington, but Pennington is rehabilitating from shoulder surgery and his return could be delayed.

Fiedler is also returning home in the process. He grew up on Long Island near the Jets training facility. He also once coached for a year at Hofstra University when he was out of the NFL. The Jets train on the Hofstra campus.

Thanks...

I like it. I don't LOVE it, but I like it.

I think Baby New Year (AKA Jay Fiedler) has a great ability to come in cold off the bench and get some work done. He is gritty, tough and can scramble when needed.

His biggest problem with the Phlems was he was never given more than 2 seconds of protection.

Oh, and bonus... he makes Chad's ears look normal. :)

BZ

:o:o:o

Hey Max... i can see another feature .."how to cleverly change people's quote to make silly jokes.. by PatsFanTx" :roll: oh but wait...you are trying to increase enrollment not diminish it..never mind...:lol:

thats the best feature here :lol::lol:

Hey Max... i can see another feature .."how to cleverly change people's quote to make silly jokes.. by PatsFanTx" :roll: oh but wait...you are trying to increase enrollment not diminish it..never mind...:lol:

Archived