Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Sal did 135 on the saquat, 80 on hangng snatch and 160 on the deadlift. Only started training 4months ago. Considering he could not do the bar then it's really cool. He was excited.

Baby Crusher is a freakazoid. I wont post what he does cause he's at the point where he is making me feel bad about myself. LOL He finishes every lift and looks at me and says, "Duh Dad member when you were strong, derp derp."

That's like when I see some guys my size putting put insane #'s. Makes me want to hang myself.

He's 14, give him another 18 months and he's going to be putting up some absurd #'s. I hope I can get my boys to lift like you got yours to. Obviously when they are older and ready.

That's like when I see some guys my size putting put insane #'s. Makes me want to hang myself.

He's 14, give him another 18 months and he's going to be putting up some absurd #'s. I hope I can get my boys to lift like you got yours to. Obviously when they are older and ready.

Don't feal to bad I'm not allowed to lift over 20 pounds anymore, I had a bad accident and messed up my lower back.

YO NOLDER STOP EATING OUT COUNT CHOCULA AND UPDATE THIS sh*t!

Little Sal is never going to put up crazy numbers. He does not have the desire at this point. He is really more fitness minded and craves functional strength and speed. He will play slot back and weakside lunebacker on freshman. He will be strong for his size but I don;t see him going nutso like Baby Crusher. Kid just turned 16 and he is 150lbs away from besting my best squat ever. He has already topped my best clean and is 200 lbs away from my best deadlift. It's nutz considering those are still records at my old high school. LOL Kid is absurd. He lives every second off his life with training, nutrition and mental preparation to get stronger. He trades me grades for new plates for the garage. LOL "Duh derp Dad, if I gets my Social Studies up to a B can I gets two more bumper 45's derp?"

Little Sal is never going to put up crazy numbers. He does not have the desire at this point. He is really more fitness minded and craves functional strength and speed. He will play slot back and weakside lunebacker on freshman. He will be strong for his size but I don;t see him going nutso like Baby Crusher. Kid just turned 16 and he is 150lbs away from besting my best squat ever. He has already topped my best clean and is 200 lbs away from my best deadlift. It's nutz considering those are still records at my old high school. LOL Kid is absurd. He lives every second off his life with training, nutrition and mental preparation to get stronger. He trades me grades for new plates for the garage. LOL "Duh derp Dad, if I gets my Social Studies up to a B can I gets two more bumper 45's derp?"

I am proud of this entire post. I wish I had found my passion for this at a younger age. I'm only 2 years in really and only 10 months with the olympic lifts. One of the cool things is the programming I follow is built entirely on the principles of Louie Simmons Conjugate Method. I've been following for only 5 weeks and have made gains on all major lifts. Louie Simmons is a god when it comes to building strength.

I am proud of this entire post. I wish I had found my passion for this at a younger age. I'm only 2 years in really and only 10 months with the olympic lifts. One of the cool things is the programming I follow is built entirely on the principles of Louie Simmons Conjugate Method. I've been following for only 5 weeks and have made gains on all major lifts. Louie Simmons is a god when it comes to building strength.

Looked at his stuff. I think you mnetioned it before. These boyz grew up watching me compete in powerlifting and strongman constest. Ask Baby Crusher, "He will tell you I use to be strong" He is a big turd. LOL

Looked at his stuff. I think you mnetioned it before. These boyz grew up watching me compete in powerlifting and strongman constest. Ask Baby Crusher, "He will tell you I use to be strong" He is a big turd. LOL

Yea, if you do more research he probably has good football based programs. He is a strength "consultant" for the Pats, Seahawks, Browns, Packers.

Lulz I bet it makes you proud but at the same time you still want to show him who's boss.

Yea, if you do more research he probably has good football based programs. He is a strength "consultant" for the Pats, Seahawks, Browns, Packers.

Lulz I bet it makes you proud but at the same time you still want to show him who's boss.

It's my knees. Ever since the 3 surgeries following the accident I cant squat like use to or deadlift. I would still humiliate him on the bench but he doesn't care about benching. He only does it so he can eventually do 225 50 times. LOL He thinks benching and curling are for faggots. LOL

It's my knees. Ever since the 3 surgeries following the accident I cant squat like use to or deadlift. I would still humiliate him on the bench but he doesn't care about benching. He only does it so he can eventually do 225 50 times. LOL He thinks benching and curling are for faggots. LOL

They kind of are. LOLOL. I hope JiF doesn't find this. He would get sad.

Actually I still like to bench curl and do triceps because Mrs Crusher digs the guns. "Girl Curls" LOL

Curls for the girls!

Nothing wrong with it. I think the biggest problem with fitness is people think their specific method is the best. If people's goal is to impress ladies, nothin wrong with that. Like people ridicule "fat"power lifters but those dudes want inhuman strength. Not to be underwear models.

225 50 times. Holy sh*t. Is he a senior yet?

Curls for the girls!

Nothing wrong with it. I think the biggest problem with fitness is people think their specific method is the best. If people's goal is to impress ladies, nothin wrong with that. Like people ridicule "fat"power lifters but those dudes want inhuman strength. Not to be underwear models.

225 50 times. Holy sh*t. Is he a senior yet?

Just a freshman dude. Thats his goal. Best Ive ever seen the turd do is 17. But he works on the endurance aspect and not the max effort. It's the one exercise I can still pwn his faggoty fagness on.

Lol wtf. Freshman.

He will be a sophmore this year. His school is a big school and he is the only mammoth to start varsity as a freshman in 15 years. This year he is way stronger and about 25 pounds lighter. He ran a 4:55 40 at 282 a week ago. He is going to be a force. Big faggot.

He will be a sophmore this year. His school is a big school and he is the only mammoth to start varsity as a freshman in 15 years. This year he is way stronger and about 25 pounds lighter. He ran a 4:55 40 at 282 a week ago. He is going to be a force. Big faggot.

A 4.55? Wtf? He's going #1 overall in 6 years

Where is Nolder?

For that matter has anyone seen AVM?

He likes to hide when he is scum, quite possibly the most paranoid scum mate I've ever had... can't believe he lasted to endgame with me.

Or maybe you can co-mod when you finally get a death scene?

I will offer.

I have the surgery Thursday sometime and will be drugged for a few days after, but I can still write. And, all the death scenes I have written at DM have gotten compliments. I have been told I am a good mod.

Nolder, can I co-mod?

in all seriousness, I am glad Leelou convinced me to come to JN for mafia. I hope that you all are still as open to me playing here today as you were when I first joined.

... I may or may not have morphine in me right now...

I will offer.

I have the surgery Thursday sometime and will be drugged for a few days after, but I can still write. And, all the death scenes I have written at DM have gotten compliments. I have been told I am a good mod.

Nolder, can I co-mod?

in all seriousness, I am glad Leelou convinced me to come to JN for mafia. I hope that you all are still as open to me playing here today as you were when I first joined.

You are always welcome here...

I will offer.

Nolder, can I co-mod?

Insults are part of the game. Of course we want you here... the more you bring it up, the more we'll pick on it. Just like the Lady Ape thing. :)

Lol, just wanted to make sure.

I remember the asoif game at dm, I made a big deal about never lying in a mafia game, and someone said I would never be welcome at jn.

Granted, I was lying about never lying, but I would rather we resolve our issues now with pudding wrestling and leelou as a cheerleader than let it fester to our blown boiling water wrestling with crusher as cheerleader.

Archived